- 14 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 19 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 21 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- News Set to be quizzed today, Ghaziabad cops have 11 questions for Twitter India head
- Sports Brazil 2-1 Colombia: Selecao in top spot with 100th-minute winner amid controversy in Copa America
- Finance Crypocurrency Prices: Dogecoin, XRP, Cardano Gain, Bitcoin, Ethereum Still Down
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan And Taimur Have A Mid-Week Movie Night With A Special Treat!
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
The soon-to-be-launched Royal Enfield Meteor has been spotted in production-ready guise. The mule is also fitted with a host of accessories some of which are new from the brand. The Meteor is expected to launch sometime during the next two month in the Indian market.
The Spy image from Belturdrive reveals the number of accessories that are featured on the motorcycle. This includes a large windscreen to support long-distance travelling, a large engine crash protector, and a frame guard for saddle stay at the rear.
It also features more premium looking flat-shaped footpegs. Similar looking footpegs can be found on the premium cruiser bikes, however, it is first seen lower down the price range on entry-level motorcycles. It aids for better foot support while touring.
These new accessories could be offered from the brand right from the launch of the motorcycle along with the existing list of options. Apart from this, the rest of the motorcycle remains the same to test mules spotted earlier.
The Meteor features a bobber-style design with a larger sculpted fuel tank and round-shaped headlamps adding to the retro looks of the motorcycle. It also features a low set tail lamp and turn indicator assembly at the rear, adding to the bobber-looks.
The motorcycle will also feature an all-new single-pod semi-digital instrument cluster. It features an analogue speedometer and tachometer reading with a digital display placed in the centre.
The digital display is also expected to offer a host of information to the rider including distance to empty, average speed, and gear indicator; among others. However, the biggest feature on the motorcycle's instrumentation could be Bluetooth enabled to support smartphone pairing technology.
The switchgear on the upcoming motorcycle has also been revised. It now features two round dial on either side of the handlebar. These dials are for the headlight and the engine kill operations, respectively.
The upcoming motorcycle will also feature an all-new powertrain that is based on the current 350 UCE engine. It will be an all-new (OHC) OverHead Camshaft set up of the current 346cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine.
The new setup on the engine is expected to offer more refinement, better fuel efficiency, and improved performance over the current UCE units. The current 346cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engines produces 19.1bhp and 28Nm of torque and comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Meteor Production Ready Model Spotted With Accessories
The Royal Enfield Meteor is expected to replace the ThunderbirdX line of vehicles, which were not carried forward after the BS6 update. The upcoming motorcycle is also getting a host of new accessories to support its use case to the buyers. The launch of the motorcycle is delayed due to the ongoing pandemic. However, we expect it to arrive soon in the market.