- 5 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 9 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Mammootty Is Back To The Outside World After 275 Days; To Start Shooting Soon?
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Technology Mystery Nokia Budget Smartphone Gets TENAA Certification; Might Debut Soon
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Royal Enfield is all set to launch its brand-new motorcycle in the form of the Meteor 350. The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 has been scheduled to go on sale in the Indian market from the 6th of November.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, the Chennai-based two-wheeler manufacturer has released two new teaser videos of the upcoming Meteor 350 motorcycle. While the teaser videos do not showcase any part of the bike, a few glimpses of Meteor, however, can be seen.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 though has been spotted testing on Indian streets on multiple occasions. The motorcycle will be the first of the new-generation models planned for the Indian market. The Meteor 350 will feature a completely new chassis, new set of features and a brand new engine as well.
Once launched in India, the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is expected to replace the current Thunderbird 350 model. The Meteor 350 will come powered by a brand new 349cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine with a modern OHC setup, replacing the ageing pushrod design. The new engine is said to produce around 20bhp and 27Nm of peak torque, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The brand-new motorcycle will further be available in three variants: Fireball, Stellar and Supernova. Each of the variants will come packed with a host of features and modern equipment.
The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is also expected to receive a digital screen on the instrument cluster with Smartphone connectivity. This feature will allow a number of additional functions as well, including displaying call and message alerts and turn-by-turn navigation; among others.
In terms of design and riding style, the new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is expected to feature similar styling as the model it replaces. The Meteor 350 will come with forward-set footpegs, large fuel tank, raised handlebar and low seat height, to offer a comfortable and relaxed riding position.
Each of the variants of the Meteor 350 is also expected to be offered in a wide range of vibrant colour options, making them more attractive and expanding the brand's target audience as well — here are all the details.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Teaser Videos
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 motorcycle is currently one of the most anticipated models in the Indian market. The 350cc segment has for a long time been dominated by Royal Enfield and the company will be hoping to further assert its position with the new Meteor 350 as well. Once launched, the new motorcycle will rival the likes of the Honda H'ness CB 350, Benelli Imperiale 400 and the Jawa 300.