- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 5 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Police grant permission to farmer unions to conduct Tractor Parade on Republic Day
- Finance Pre-Budget 2021 Survey Reveals India Inc Is Optimistic
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Sports SAI takes steps to ensure no drop in intensity of athletes returning to training
- Lifestyle Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Royal Enfield introduced their all-new cruiser motorcycle, the Meteor 350 in the Indian market recently. The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 features a completely new chassis and engine, while also coming packed with a host of new features and equipment.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 replaces the Thunderbird model in the brand's product lineup. While the Meteor 350 does feature a design similar to the model it replaces, the cruiser is a brand new offering with none of the parts being carried forward.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 now comes powered by a new 349cc SOHC air-oil cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 20.2bhp at 6100rpm and 27Nm of torque at 4000rpm, mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The cruiser motorcycle is further offered in a range of three trims: Fireball, Stellar and Supernova. Prices for the Meteor 350 start from Rs 1.76 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 1.90 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
We got to ride the top-spec Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Supernova recently on a 1000-kilometre road trip, to experience how the new cruiser motorcycle performs in the city and out on the highway. Watch the video to find out!