- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News Will take BJP, its allies to court over 'unconstitutional' farm laws: Amarinder Singh
- Sports IPL 2020: Happy that I don't have to bowl to McCullum anymore: Pat Cummins
- Movies Palak Tiwari And Vivek Anand Oberoi's First Look From Rosie The Saffron Chapter Gets Unveiled
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amit Aggarwal’s Latest Collection Is About Soothing Underwater Hues
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Royal Enfield is said to be working on a brand-new motorcycle for the Indian market, called the Meteor 350. The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 has been spied multiple times before, however, the latest spy pics from Motorbeam reveals fresh details.
Royal Enfield had previously confirmed that the company is looking at introducing connected technology on their motorcycle in the future. This has been confirmed by the latest spy pics, which reveal a TFT display on the instrument cluster.
This display can be seen alongside the main instrument panel, featuring the analogue speedometer and an LED panel for other information. Coming back to the TFT display, this screen can also be seen providing turn-by-turn navigation, indicating that the motorcycle could feature Bluetooth connectivity — a first for the brand.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 will replace the Thunderbird 350 model lineup in the Indian market. However, the new Meteor will retain similar visuals and silhouette of a modern-classic motorcycle. It will also incorporate a host of new features, updates styling and equipment as well. This includes LED lighting, new alloy wheels, updated suspension, higher and wider-set handlebars, side-mounted grab rails and many others.
The Meteor 350 is also expected to be based on a completely new chassis, which will allow Royal Enfield to pack it with features. The Royal Enfield Meteor is also expected to carry forward a newly-developed BS6-compliant 350cc (SOHC) engine. Power and torque figures are expected to be better, while also being much more refined free-revving than the current power units.
Royal Enfield will be using the upcoming Meteor 350 to expand into newer markets as well, both locally and internationally. The Meteor 350 could also feature a number of different variants with different customisation and personalisation options as well.
The Chennai-based two-wheeler manufacturer even introduced a new mobile application. The new mobile app is available on both iOS and Android and could be used further to connect to the motorcycle via Bluetooth as well — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 TFT Display
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the brand's upcoming replacement to the Thunderbird model on sale in the Indian market. The Meteor 350 has been spied testing on multiple occasions and is said to come with a host of radical updates and changes. The Meteor 350 once launched will continue rivalling the likes of the Jawa 300, Jawa 42 and the Benelli Imperiale 400.