- 3 min ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Service Expands To New Cities: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago Honda Dio BS6 Prices Increased For The Third Time Since Launch: New Price List Details
- 2 hrs ago New Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.26 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Turtle Wax Opens Three Premium Car Care Detailing Studios Across India
- Finance Elon Musk Becomes Second Richest Person In The World; Overtakes Bill Gates
- Lifestyle American Music Awards 2020: The Divas Prove All That Glitters Is Also Silver With Silver Attire
- News What PM Modi told about India's COVID-19 vaccine at the meet with CMs today
- Movies 'Sons Of Soil: Jaipur Pink Panther': Amazon Prime Video And Abhishek Bachchan Unveil Trailer
- Technology Everything You Should Know About WhatsApp Scam
- Sports India vs Australia: Shikhar Dhawan unveils Team India's Retro Jersey and Kit for the upcoming series against Australia
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Royal Enfield motorcycles are among the most modified bikes in the country. Customers often customise their motorcycles with a few cosmetic changes to suit their personality. The company has recognized this trend and launched an in-house personalization platform called (MiY) 'Make-It-Yours' to customize the motorcycle.
According to the company, Royal Enfield motorcycles are known for their old-school, simple design that makes them the ideal canvas for customization. With this new initiative, consumers can now choose to personalize and accessorize their motorcycles, right at the time of purchase, and truly make their own.
The new customization or personalization motorcycle is enabled via an all-new App-based, 3-D Configurator. The MiY feature will allow customers to thousands of possible combinations in personalization options.
This includes colour choices, trims, and graphics, as well as genuine motorcycle accessories, right at the time of motorcycle booking. Once customers place the booking via the App, they will also get visibility of the delivery timeline of their motorcycle.
Royal Enfield is currently offering the MiY personalization feature with its flagship models, the Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650. With MiY, customers are also assured of the factory-tested, trustworthy and genuine motorcycle accessories that come with a two-year warranty.
The personalization will be introduced in a phase-wise manner across the country. The MiY with the 3-D Configurator will be rolled on the Royal Enfield App that is available for both Android and iOS users.
Alternatively, the company has rolled out the feature on its official website as well and through more than 320 Royal Enfield stores across the country. Other models will also be added to the personalization programme in a phase-wise manner.
Royal Enfield aims to offer enhanced digital experience with the introduction of MiY with 3D configurator. The application will also now allow customers to opt for extended warranty and Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) packages.
Vinod K. Dasari, CEO Royal Enfield said, "Motorcycles are as unique as the individuals riding them and avid motorcyclists consider their machines to be an extension of their personality. Royal Enfield understands this journey of self-expression and has developed a seamless digital solution to enable this expression."
He further added, "With MiY, customers will have a ‘little bit of them' built into the motorcycle and depending on the level of personalization, motorcycles will be custom-made as per consumer specifications, within 24 to 48 hours, at our manufacturing plant in Chennai. We will be rolling out MiY for all our motorcycles, across all our stores in the country in a phased manner. All new motorcycle models from Royal Enfield, from here on, will come with the MiY feature."
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield ‘Make-It-Yours' Launched In India
Royal Enfiled owners are often on the look-out for various aftermarket accessories to personalize their motorcycles. With the launch of Make-It-Yours programme, buyers can now accessories their motorcycle right from the factory and benefit from a warranty as well.