- 2 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 3 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo Goes On Sale In India: Prices For The Supercar Start From Rs 4.02 Crore
- Sports Guardiola warns City against another Champions League collapse
- Movies CBI Files FIR Against Rhea Chakraborty In Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death Case
- News Arun Jaitley framed bill on Art 370 nullification that can withstand legal challenge, says his wife
- Technology Laptops Offers And Discounts During Flipkart Big Savings Days Sale
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Chennai based two-wheeler manufacturer Royal Enfield has announced extended warranty programs for its BS6 models, and for its older generation BS4 models.
Called Royal Enfield Secure, the extended warranty is also being offered for its now discontinued UCE 500 models. The brand launched the new programs rather secretively, and has not shared any information on its website.
While purchasing any of the new extended warranty offers, it is mandatory that customers tick the brand's preventive maintenance schedules or service. This is done in order to be eligible for extended warranty.
These terms are applicable for both BS6 and BS4 models, however any BS4 models have to be less than 22 months old in order to avail extended warranty under the Royal Enfield Secure program.
Owners of BS4 UCE 350 and 500 models can choose three different extended warranty programs - up to two months, between 3 and 12 months, and between 13 and 22 months.
Prices for extended warranty for the 350 modele stand at Rs Rs 2,150, Rs 2,299 and Rs 2,549, respectively. And extended warranty prices for the 500 models stand at Rs 2,650, Rs 2,799 and Rs 3,149, respectively.
The brand offers the same Royal Enfield Secure schemes for its BS6 UCE 350 and BS6 Himalayan 411s. Prices for extended warranty stand at Rs 1,599 if purchased within six months of motorcycle delivery. Prices stand at Rs 1,899 if purchased after six months from delivery.
Customers who purchase a four-year extended warranty are automatically eligible for the five-year scheme. The brand also offers an Extended Warranty and Roadside Assistance package that is priced starting at Rs 3,799 for a period of five years.
The Royal Enfield Secure schemes for the brand's Interceptor and Continental GT 650 motorcycles are priced at Rs 2,299 if purchased within six months from the day of delivery of the motorcycle.
The brand also offers an Extended Warranty and Roadside Assistance package priced at Rs 6,999 if purchased after the six month mark from the day of delivery.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Secure Extended Warranty Packages
Extended warranty is a fantastic add on to have, especially when packages are prices as reasonable as what RE has priced them. We think the new Royal Enfield Secure packages will bring peace of mind to RE owners.