- 10 min ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Spotted At Dealer Yard Ahead Of Launch This Month
- 23 min ago Best-Selling Cars In India For July 2020: Maruti Alto Retains Its Top-Selling Car Title Yet Again!
- 51 min ago Check This Beautifully Modified Premier Padmini: Read More To Find Out
- 52 min ago BMW Re-Launches 320d In India Starting At Rs 42.10 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- News NEET Superspecialty Exam 2020 exam table released; register on natboard.edu.in before 24 August
- Lifestyle World Breastfeeding Week 2020: 5 Different Breastfeeding Positions For Mothers
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 3 Promotional Offer; You Can Win ROG Phone 3
- Sports Ronaldo buys World's most expensive car, a Bugatti Centodieci
- Movies Naagin 5: Sharad Malhotra To Play Main Lead In Ekta Kapoor's Show?
- Finance Spencer's Retail Rights Issue Opens On 4 August: Details Here
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Chennai based two-wheeler manufacturer Royal Enfield has announced extended warranty programs for its BS6 models, and for its older generation BS4 models.
Called Royal Enfield Secure, the extended warranty is also being offered for its now discontinued UCE 500 models. The brand launched the new programs rather secretively, and has not shared any information on its website.
While purchasing any of the new extended warranty offers, it is mandatory that customers tick the brand's preventive maintenance schedules or service. This is done in order to be eligible for extended warranty.
These terms are applicable for both BS6 and BS4 models, however any BS4 models have to be less than 22 months old in order to avail extended warranty under the Royal Enfield Secure program.
Owners of BS4 UCE 350 and 500 models can choose three different extended warranty programs - up to two months, between 3 and 12 months, and between 13 and 22 months.
Prices for extended warranty for the 350 modele stand at Rs Rs 2,150, Rs 2,299 and Rs 2,549, respectively. And extended warranty prices for the 500 models stand at Rs 2,650, Rs 2,799 and Rs 3,149, respectively.
The brand offers the same Royal Enfield Secure schemes for its BS6 UCE 350 and BS6 Himalayan 411s. Prices for extended warranty stand at Rs 1,599 if purchased within six months of motorcycle delivery. Prices stand at Rs 1,899 if purchased after six months from delivery.
Customers who purchase a four-year extended warranty are automatically eligible for the five-year scheme. The brand also offers an Extended Warranty and Roadside Assistance package that is priced starting at Rs 3,799 for a period of five years.
The Royal Enfield Secure schemes for the brand's Interceptor and Continental GT 650 motorcycles are priced at Rs 2,299 if purchased within six months from the day of delivery of the motorcycle.
The brand also offers an Extended Warranty and Roadside Assistance package priced at Rs 6,999 if purchased after the six month mark from the day of delivery.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Secure Extended Warranty Packages
Extended warranty is a fantastic add on to have, especially when packages are prices as reasonable as what RE has priced them. We think the new Royal Enfield Secure packages will bring peace of mind to RE owners.