- 30 min ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 48 min ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- Technology List Of Most Rated Premium Smartphones In Flipkart 2021
- Movies Gauahar Khan Pens Heartfelt Note Post Her Father Zafar Ahmed Khan’s Demise; Calls Him Her ‘Hero’
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- News RailTel launches prepaid plans for Wi-Fi at more than 4000 railway stations in India
- Sports IPL 2021: Delhi Capitals announce JSW as the principal sponsor for upcoming season
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor Raises Temperature In Delhi As She Steps Out In A Light Yellow Saree For Panghat Song Launch
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
The Royal Enfiled Hunter motorcycle has been spotted ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The upcoming bike was spied testing at the Chennai-Trichy highway revealing few design details about the motorcycle.
The spy images from Rushlane reveals a heavily camouflaged test mule with most of the accessories fitter to the motorcycle. These include a chrome crash guard, and a chrome saddle stay; among others.
It also reveals the motorcycle single-pod instrument cluster, which could be a semi-digital unit. It could also feature Bluetooth connectivity offering turn-by-turn navigation, smartphone pairing and a host of other rider data telemetry.
The motorcycle features urban cruiser like design with wide and raised handlebars that makes the rider sit very up-right and comfortable on the motorcycle. Other features include alloy wheels, a round-shaped headlamp, turn-indicators, and horizontally mounted LED tail lamps all of which look similar to the ones seen on Thunderbird cruiser motorcycle. It also features a large and sculpted fuel tank, single-piece seat and a stubby exhaust.
The upcoming motorcycle is also expected to feature an all-new BS6 compliant engine. The company is said to be working on an (OHC) OverHead Camshaft version of the current 346cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine.
The new OHC engine from is expected to be more refined, offer better fuel efficiency, and above all, offer increased performance over the current tappet-valve UCE engines. The current, BS4 compliant 346cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engines produce 19.1bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is expected to come mated to the same five-speed gearbox.
Other cycle parts revealed from the spy pictures also reveal the upcoming motorcycle to feature telescopic forks at the front and a twin-shock setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle will be done through disc brakes at both ends. The company is expected to offer dual-channel ABS as standard on the upcoming motorcycle.
Apart from the Hunter motorcycle, Royal Enfield is gearing up to launch a new motorcycle in the Indian market as soon as the nation-wide lockdown is completely lifted in the country. Codenamed ‘Fireball', will be an all-new motorcycle in the Indian market with an urban-cruiser design. Some details of the upcoming motorcycle have been revealed ahead of its launch — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Hunter Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch
The upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter will be an all-new product in the Indian market. The company has several motorcycle line-up for launch in the Indian market. Earlier the company's official stated that despite the pandemic, they will heavily invest in research and development to introduce new technologies in the Indian market. All in all, we are happy to see the testing has resumed after the nation-wide lockdown has been partially lifted.