- 36 min ago Toyota Launches First Regional Stockyard in India: Delivery Times To Reduce
- 1 hr ago Mahindra eKUV100 Launch Timeline Officially Revealed: Three New Vehicles In Pipeline
- 2 hrs ago Harley-Davidson ‘Serial 1’ e-Bicycle Unveiled: Inspired By Brand’s First-Ever Motorcycle From 1903
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra Treo Zor Cargo EV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.73 Lakh
- Movies Kriti Kharbanda’s Birthday Wish For This Year Is A ‘Corona-Free’ World
- News Bihar elections 2020: 55.69 per cent voter turnout recorded in phase 1
- Sports IPL 2020: CSK vs KKR, Match 49: Toss, Playing XI: Chennai Super Kings elect to bowl first against Kolkata Knight Riders
- Education DTE Karnataka Diploma Result 2020: How To Check BTELINX Karnataka Diploma Results 2020
- Technology Vi Launches Add-On Plans; Offering Star Talk, Games, And More Benefits
- Finance 2 Ways To Access Your Post Office Savings Account Online
- Lifestyle Shiitake Mushrooms: Nutrition, Health Benefits And Ways To Eat
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
Royal Enfield dealers have delivered a total of 1000 motorcycles to their respective customers in a single day across the state of Kerala. The high-volume deliveries are to celebrate the festivities of Onam in the Southern Indian state.
The two-wheeler manufacturer coordinated with all its 59 dealer stores and 25 studio stores across the state of Kerala to achieve the mass single-day delivery numbers. The 1000 motorcycles included all of Royal Enfield's most popular offerings, including the Classic 350, Thunderbird 350, Himalayan and even the 650-twins.
The company recently updated its lineup to comply with the latest BS6 emission norms, which came into effect from April 2020. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the resulting lockdown, sales had witnessed a major hit over the last few months.
Now, Royal Enfield seems to be quickly managing to return to pre-COVID sales numbers as pent-up demand for two-wheelers in the market has increased.
Royal Enfield is also working on introducing a host of new motorcycles in the Indian market over the coming weeks and months. This includes the Royal Enfield Meteor 350, a brand-new motorcycle offering, expected to replace the Thunderbird 350 model in the brand's lineup.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 has been spied testing on multiple occasions across the country. As per leaked reports, the Meteor 350 will be offered in three variants: Fireball, Stellar and Supernova. The new motorcycle will come with a refreshed design, although it will carry forward a similar silhouette as the Thunderbird models.
The major changes though will be the mechanicals, as the Meteor is expected to debut a more modern 350cc SOHC engine, with improved performance and refinement — here are the details.
Apart from the Meteor 350 itself, Royal Enfield also seems to be testing a brand-new 650cc cruiser motorcycle. The testing images of this 650cc cruiser showcases the motorcycle having a design resembling the KX Bobber concept, first showcased at EICMA 2018 — check out the images here.
Thoughts On Royal Enfield Dealers Delivering 1000 Motorcycles In One Day
Royal Enfield seems to have created a record of sorts, delivering 1000 motorcycles in a single day on the auspicious occasion of Onam in the state of Kerala. The mass deliveries also indicate that the demand for Royal Enfield two-wheelers seems to be on the rise, post a difficult first half.