- 13 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exports Begin In India: First Batch SUVs Shipped Overseas
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 57.40 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Renault Kiger Teased Ahead Of World Premiere This Month: Will Rival Kia Sonet
- News 4 deaths reported after COVID vaccination; '3 not related to vaccine': HoM
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Makes Our Day Bright And Happy By Treating Us With Her Colourful Look In A Pretty Co-ord Set
- Sports I want to see my level compared to Marc Marquez: Pol Espargaro
- Movies Sushant Singh Rajput's Birth Anniversary: Kangana Ranaut Says 'I Regret Not Being There For You'
- Finance Future-Reliance Industries Deal Cleared By SEBI
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For January 21: You Can Win Philips Induction Cooktop
- Education RRB NTPC Phase 3 Exam Date 2021 And Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Royal Enfield has announced its sales report for the month of November 2020. As per the release, the company has registered a total sales of 63,782 units in the previous month. This is a 6 per cent growth in terms of yearly sales, compared to 60,411 units during the same month last year.
Of the total sales, Royal Enfield registered 59,084 units of sales from the domestic market. This compared to the company sales in November 2019, which stood at 58,292 units is a marginal 1 per cent growth. Exports for Royal Enfield, however, witnessed a 122 per cent growth from 2,119 units in November 2019 to 4,698 units in the previous month.
Having said that, Royal Enfield has witnessed a massive decline in its year-to-date (April - November 2020) sales, in both the domestic and export markets. The company's domestic sales fell from 4.53 lakh last year to 3.18 lakh units during the same period this year; a 38 per cent decline.
Exports registered an even sharper 60 per cent decline during the same April - November period. Royal Enfield registered 20,174 units of exports in 2020, compared to 29,621 units in 2019.
The total YTD sales of Royal Enfield (domestic + Exports) for 2020 added up to 3.38 lakh in 2020, which compared to its sales during the same period in last year is a 30 per cent decline.
Royal Enfield recently introduced their all-new Meteor 350 cruiser in the Indian market. The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 replaced the Thunderbird model in the brand's lineup and features a new chassis, new engine and host of other added features and equipment.
The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 comes in three variants and is offered with a price tag, starting at Rs 1.75 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). According to Royal Enfield, the Meteor 350 adds a new chapter to the brand's cruiser offerings in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Bike Sales Report For November 2020
Royal Enfield will be hoping that the launch of the Meteor 350 will help them attract and improve their sales further in the coming months. The company will be hoping to carry forward the positive momentum into the last month of the year as well.