- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 4 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Jamshedpur FC vs Hyderabad FC: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Lifestyle Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Kundali Bhagya Witnesses A Drop; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Re-Enters Top 5
- Finance With 8.5% Return Should I Invest In This Fund For PPF-like Benefits?
- News 'From LAC to LOC, world witnessing a powerful India envisioned by Netaji', says PM Modi in Kolkata
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Royal Enfield has announced its sales report for the month of November 2020. As per the release, the company has registered a total sales of 63,782 units in the previous month. This is a 6 per cent growth in terms of yearly sales, compared to 60,411 units during the same month last year.
Of the total sales, Royal Enfield registered 59,084 units of sales from the domestic market. This compared to the company sales in November 2019, which stood at 58,292 units is a marginal 1 per cent growth. Exports for Royal Enfield, however, witnessed a 122 per cent growth from 2,119 units in November 2019 to 4,698 units in the previous month.
Having said that, Royal Enfield has witnessed a massive decline in its year-to-date (April - November 2020) sales, in both the domestic and export markets. The company's domestic sales fell from 4.53 lakh last year to 3.18 lakh units during the same period this year; a 38 per cent decline.
Exports registered an even sharper 60 per cent decline during the same April - November period. Royal Enfield registered 20,174 units of exports in 2020, compared to 29,621 units in 2019.
The total YTD sales of Royal Enfield (domestic + Exports) for 2020 added up to 3.38 lakh in 2020, which compared to its sales during the same period in last year is a 30 per cent decline.
Royal Enfield recently introduced their all-new Meteor 350 cruiser in the Indian market. The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 replaced the Thunderbird model in the brand's lineup and features a new chassis, new engine and host of other added features and equipment.
The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 comes in three variants and is offered with a price tag, starting at Rs 1.75 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). According to Royal Enfield, the Meteor 350 adds a new chapter to the brand's cruiser offerings in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Bike Sales Report For November 2020
Royal Enfield will be hoping that the launch of the Meteor 350 will help them attract and improve their sales further in the coming months. The company will be hoping to carry forward the positive momentum into the last month of the year as well.