- 10 hrs ago New Kia Sonet SUV Modified Tastefully In Bangalore: Here Are All The Customisations Made
- 12 hrs ago Eeve Xeniaa Long-Term Review (First Report): Initial Impressions On The Eco-Friendly City Commuter
- 13 hrs ago Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- 14 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Sting Trademarked In India: New Name For Next-Gen SUV
- Sports Royal Challengers Bangalore bowled well, says Kolkata Knight Riders captain Eoin Morgan
- Education MP Board 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared, Check MPBSE 12th Result Link
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 21 Highlights: Shehzad Deol Gets Eliminated, Toofani Seniors Exit The Show
- News INS Kavaratti: The silent submarine killer in the seas, to be commissioned into Navy today
- Finance Domestic Air Travel Picks Up Amid Festivities; Delhi-Mumbai Spot Fare Rs. 18,000
- Lifestyle Diabetes In Men: Early Signs And Symptoms To Look Out For
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In November
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefits With Prepaid Plans
Revolt Motors has confirmed that they will soon be expanding their presence to Mumbai. The company recently took to social media to announce that Mumbai will be the latest market for their RV400 and RV300 electric motorcycles.
The company initially launched its electric bikes in Delhi and Pune last year. Post their initial launch, the company slowly expanded to other cities including Ahmedabad, Chennai and Hyderabad. Now, the company is said to enter Mumbai as its sixth city in the coming week.
Revolt Motors had previously planned on introducing their electric bikes in Mumbai earlier this year, sometime in April 2020. However, these plans had to obviously be postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which put the entire country under lockdown and shut down all operations and businesses.
The Delhi-based electric motorcycle startup offers two models, the RV300 and the RV400. Both motorcycles come with a starting price of Rs 1.03 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) in terms of upfront payment. However, Revolt also offers monthly payment schemes of Rs 2,999 for the RV300 and Rs 3,999 for the range-topping RV400 electric motorcycle.
To re-iterate, the Revolt RV300 comes powered by a 1.5kWh electric motor paired with a 2.7kW lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain is said to offer the motorcycle a top speed of 65km/h and is capable of doing 120km on a single charge.
The range-topping Revolt RV400 comes powered by a bigger 3kWh electric motor and a 3.24kW lithium-ion battery. The electric motorcycle is capable of 156km on a single charge and has a top speed of 85km/h.
Both variants of the Revolt electric motorcycle are offered with a host of features and equipment. This includes LED headlamps, LED DRLs, LED taillights, connected technology via a smartphone app which further provides functions such as geofencing, vehicle status, live vehicle tracking and many more.
Thoughts About Revolt Motors Entering Mumbai
Revolt Motors are slowly expanding their presence across India in a phase-wise manner. However, their plans have been disrupted due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Mumbai is the latest city in India where Revolt Motors will start sales and service operations. Going forward, expect the brand to enter more cities very soon.