- 8 hrs ago Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- 9 hrs ago BMW 740Li M Sport Individual Edition Launched In India At Rs 1.42 Crore: 335bhp, Twin Turbo Engine
- 12 hrs ago 2022 Indian Auto Expo Postponed Due To COVID-19 Threat — New Dates To Be Announced Soon
- 13 hrs ago Honda NX200 Teased Ahead Of Launch — Honda Bets Big On Upcoming Budget ADV Tourer
- Technology Vijay Sales Apple Days: Discount Offers On Apple iPhone 12, 12 Mini, iPhone 11, Apple Watch, iPad, And More
- Movies Mahhi Vij And Jay Bhanushali Celebrate Daughter Tara's Second Birthday, Actress Pens Heartfelt Note
- News Assam's Cachar district declares Mizoram border no-drone zone
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Himanta leads prayers ahead of Lovlina's semi-final bout in Olympics
- Finance E-Vehicles Exempted From Registration Certificate Issue/Renewal Fee
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Lifestyle Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Revolt Motors has announced that the bookings for the RV400 and RV300 electric motorcycles will begin from August 30, 2020, at 03:00 p.m. Both motorcycles can be booked on the brand's website.
Customers can choose between two different ownership plans to purchase the motorcycle. My Revolt Plan, which is an EMI based payment scheme with no up-front downpayment and Revolt Cash Down plan for a one-time payment.
The electric two-wheeler manufacture has also announced that its first Revolt Hub in the city will be opened in Andheri (West) area. It is also expected to open a couple of ‘Revolt Switch' centres across the city for swapping the battery.
The Revolt electric motorcycles have been well received in the country. It is currently sold in select cities across the country including Delhi, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and now in Mumbai. The company will look to expand its services to various cities in a phase-wise manner.
According to the My Revolt Plan subscription-based ownership, the Revolt RV400 is available at INR 3,999 per month (for 38 months plus INR 3,999 as one-time booking amount on the website) and the RV300 at INR 2,999 per month (for 36 months plus INR 2,999 as one-time booking amount on the website).
Speaking at the launch, Rahul Sharma, Founder, Revolt Intellicorp Pvt. Ltd, said, "We would like to thank our customers for their trust in us and patiently waiting to experience the RV400. While the COVID19 outbreak and the subsequent lockdown affected the delivery timelines for some time, we are now sailing smoothly towards achieving our targets as much as we can, adhering to the norms set by the Govt on production. We are hoping to achieve some form of normalcy and are working towards taking the next set of orders from our new hub in Mumbai."
"We are excited and overwhelmed to be able to cater to our customers demand in the city and are confident that Revolt RV400 will prove to be a landmark product to cater to emerging customer needs which is complemented by enhanced performance and stylish design." He further added.
As per the Revolt Cash Down one-time payment plans, the Revolt RV400 retails at Rs 1.08 lakh and the Revolt RV300 costs Rs 89,999. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, Mumbai. The 8 year/1,50,000 kilometres warranty is not included in the Revolt Cash Down plan.
The Revolt RV300 is powered by a 2.7kW lithium-ion battery pack, mated to a 1.5kW electric motor. The RV300 electric bike features a top speed of 65km/h, with a maximum range of 180km on a single charge.
While the flagship Revolt RV400 features a bigger 3.24kW lithium-ion battery; mated to a 3kW electric motor. The RV400 can reach a maximum top speed of 85km/h, with a claimed range of 156km on a single charge.
Thoughts About Revolt Motors To Commence Operations In Mumbai
At the time of launch, Revolt Motors announced that they will do a phase-wise expansion of sales across various cities in the country. This will help them cater to the growing demand for electric vehicles in the country. The company is offering flexible ownership plans for faster adoption of EVs in India.