- 16 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
- 18 hrs ago MoRTH: Only BIS-Certified Helmets (With ISI Mark) To Be Sold In India From 1st Of June 2021
- 19 hrs ago Ather 450 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Also Introduces Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Program
- 21 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp Introduced Connected Technology With New ‘Hero Connect’: Prices Start At Rs 4,999
- News AG declines initiation of contempt proceedings against Bhushan
- Technology Dell Latitude 9510 Review: Bold And Beautiful
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Samyuktha Karthik To Get Evicted This Week?
- Sports India vs Australia 2nd ODI Live Score: Kohli and co look to bounce back in Sydney
- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Lifestyle Female Anaemia Risk Indicator Tool To Help Indian Women Beat Anaemia
- Finance Gold Fell But Copper Prices Hit 7-Year High On Positive Demand Outlook
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
Pune based electric motorcycle manufacturer, Revolt Intellicorp, is all set to expand its presence in the country by opening points of sale in Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Chennai by the end of March this year.
The company, known for its Revolt RV300 and Revolt RV400 motorcycle, is present at Pune and Delhi for now, and will open a point of sale in Ahmedabad on 29 February. Stores will be opened in Hyderabad on 2 March, Chennai on 5 March, and Mumbai closer to the end of March.
The company has also increased its production capacity, and has brought waiting periods of its flagship RV400 model down to 90 days from the five months it used to be, thanks to an impressive demand for the motorcycle.
Rahul Sharma, the Founder of Revolt Intellicorp, said,"Since our commercial launch last year in August, we have constantly been receiving interest from consumers and dealers alike in other markets. The overall response to both motorcycles has been phenomenal and it surely indicates that the consumer shift is already underway, and that India is ready for an electric revolution."
"It reinforces our intent to continually deliver consumer delight and making EVs accessible to the masses. We have now got the delivery waiting period down to 90 days, that should help us in accelerating in getting more motorcycles on the road in the cities soon," he added.
The Revolt RV300 is powered by a 2.7kWh Lithium-ion battery that generates 60V of power and offers 180 kilometers (Eco mode) over a full charge. The battery takes three hours to charge, and can be swapped at battery switch stations.
The RV300 arrives with three riding modes - Normal, Eco, and Sport, features Geo-fencing, artificial intelligence that monitors riding styles, offers real-time battery consumption, 4G connectivity, six-way adjustable foot pegs, and a regenerative braking system.
The Revolt RV 300 can be bought via a subscription plan that is priced at Rs 2,999 per month. The plan includes unlimited battery switching, unlimited maintenance for three years, and insurance and product warranty for five. 4G connectivity is an additional Rs 5,000 for three years.
The Revolt RV400 is powered by a 3.24 kWh lithium-ion battery that generates 72V of power and offers 150 kilometers over a full charge. The battery takes four and a half hours to charge, and can be swapped at battery switch stations.
The RV400 arrives with four riding modes - Normal, Eco, and Sport, offers remote starting, Geo-fencing, an artificial exhaust note system, an artificial intelligence system, real-time battery consumption, a smartphone application, two-way adjustable foot pegs, and 4G connectivity.
The MyRevolt smartphone application offers a variety of features including a trips monitor, Geo-fencing, a locate your bike feature, and offers four pre-loaded sounds to choose from for the exhaust note.
The Revolt RV 400 can be bought via two subscription plans - Based and Premium. The Base plan costs Rs 3,499 per month and offers unlimited battery switching, unlimited maintenance, insurance, and a five year product warranty. 4G connectivity is an additional Rs 5,000 for three years.
The Premium plan costs Rs 3,999 per month and offers unlimited battery switching, unlimited maintenance, insurance, a five year product warranty, an immobiliser, a remote key, a push start button, and an exhaust note simulator. The plan also includes a one-time tyre replacement, and 4G connectivity.
The RV300 and RV400 electric motorcycles can also be purchased outright for Rs 1.11 lakh and Rs 1.30 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About Revolt Intellicorp Expanding Into Other Cities In India
This is good move. We're excited that the electric two-wheeler industry is witnessing growth, and we expect Revolt Intellicorp to expand into more cities over the new couple of year.