- just now Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- 7 min ago Tata Motors Model-Wise Car Sales Report For November 2020: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 15 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- Lifestyle Meet The Bijlees’: An Extensive Guide About Electricity For School Kids
- Technology Micromax IN 1b First Sale Announced; Sale Slated For December 10
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Says, 'I Am With Farmers' After Twitter Backlash For Anti Farmers' Protest Tweet
- Sports Simon Taufel on banning switch-hit: Impossible to officiate change of grip and stance
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy: MPC Sees Inflation At Elevated Levels
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- News GHMC Election Results 2020: BJP puts up a stellar show
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Since our natural resources are getting scarce day by day, many new and existing automobile manufacturers are focusing on electric vehicles. IIT Hyderabad-incubated Startup Pure EV has announced the launch of its new high-speed electric scooter: Etrance Neo.
Pure EV has also announced the price of the Etrance Neo which is Rs 75,999 ex-showroom. The company has said that the model will be launched in India on December 1, 2020. Seeing all the electric scooters around, the company is claiming a higher pickup and longer range with the Etrance Neo.
Pure EV's Etrance Neo can sprint from 0 to 40 km/h in 5 seconds and gets a 2,500 Wh-patented battery that offers 120 km on a single charge in the Eco Mode. The company has a 70,000 sq. ft. factory with a manufacturing capacity of 2,000 EVs per month along with a battery production capacity of 10 MWh per month. Pure EV currently has dealers in 100 locations in 20 states across the country. The company has launched its products in Nepal with more export markets to be added in near future.
Rohit Vadera, Chief Executive Officer, PURE EV, said, the the new model of the Etrance Neo has better aerodynamic features for additional improvements in powertrain efficiency. He also mentioned that the vehicle has faster pickup and longer range. This scooter will mainly target the youngster as it is feature loaded and looks fantastic.
Thoughts About The Pure EV Etrance Neo Electric Scooter
It is good to see that two-wheeler manufacturers are gradually following the electric vehicle trend. This will not only help preserve our natural resources but will also be helpful to the environment. The Etrance Neo is an attractive scooter with a decent price range and we definitely expect it to sell in big numbers.