- 6 min ago Top-selling Two-Wheeler Brands In India In December 2020: Hero MotoCorp & Honda Continue To Dominate
- 33 min ago New Jawa Forty-Two Spied Testing With New Features Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- 23 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- News Republic Day 2021: No chief guest, shorter parade and age cap
- Sports England wrap up first Test victory over Sri Lanka
- Movies Mahesh Manjrekar Booked For Allegedly Slapping, Abusing A Man In An Incident Of Road Rage
- Finance DHFL Hits 5% Upper Circuit After Creditors Approve Piramal Group Bid
- Technology Poco F2 Will Not Use Snapdragon 732G SoC, Confirms India Head
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Okinawa has introduced an all-new electric scooter in its low-speed category, called the R30. The new Okinawa R30 electric scooter is priced at Rs 58,992, ex-showroom. Bookings for the electric scooter is said to have begun for an amount of Rs 2,000.
The Okinawa R30 electric scooter comes powered by a detachable 1.25kWh lithium-ion battery pack. It provides a maximum range of around 60km and takes roughly 4 to 5 hours for a complete charge. The R30 electric scooter also comes with a top speed of 25km/h.
The charger on the Okinawa R30 electric scooter also comes with Auto Cut-off function. The battery itself comes with a 3-year warranty, while the 250Watts BLDC electric motor is offered with a 3-year/30,000 kilometre warranty (whichever is earlier).
In terms of design and features, the Okinawa R30 electric scooter comes with stylish headlamps mounted on the apron, body-coloured floor mats, alloy wheels, digital instrument display and many more. The R30 e-scooter is also offered in a range of five vibrant colours: Pearl White, Glossy Red, Metallic Orange, Sea Green and Sunrise Yellow.
The suspension on the Okinawa R30 electric scooter is through conventional telescopic forks at the front and dual shock absorbers at the rear. The electric scooter also comes with drum brakes at either end, supported by E-ABS (Electronic Assisted Braking System) with a regenerative system.
The electric scooter is capable of carrying a maximum payload of 150kg and is able to climb an inclination of 7 degrees. The electric scooter also comes with a low seat height of 735mm, offering a comfortable riding position for all. Ground clearance is also at a decent 160mm, ensuring the e-scooter easily passes over any undulations on the city streets.
Thoughts On The Okinawa R30 Electric Scooter Launch In India
The Okinawa R30 electric scooter is part of the brand's latest low-speed range of offerings in the Indian market. The R30 rivals the likes of the mid-spec Ampere and Hero Electric scooter offerings in the country.