- 8 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 10 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 12 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 1 day ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Sports Varun Chakravarthy: Story of former architect who built Kolkata Knight Riders win with mystery spin
- News US Presidential Election: Donald Trump votes early in Florida
- Movies Who Is Suchitra? Here’s All You Need To Know About The Bigg Boss Tamil 4 Wild Card Contestant!
- Lifestyle Dussehra 2020: Muhurta, Legends And Significance Of This Festival
- Finance Top 5 Overseas And Private Banks Fetching Returns Up To 7 Per Cent On 1-Year FDs
- Technology Realme 100W Soundbar Review: Powerful And Immersive Audio On Budget
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Okinawa has announced the launch of its new mobile app called 'Eco App' in the Indian market. The new mobile application works in tandem with the brand's 'intelligent scooter' range that features connected technology.
This includes the iPraise and Ridge e-scooter range, which features smartphone pairing technology. the mobile application features a host of options providing a convenient way for users to monitor their electric scooter. The application is available in both android and iOS versions.
The application allows a customer to use Google maps in roads and satellite view to see the location of the scooter on the map. It will also guide the owner to the scooter's location using ‘find my scooter function' present in the application.
The ECO mobile application also offers enhanced safety features to owners. With the application, one can simply immobilize the scooter in case of theft. The app also lets users track any unauthorized movement of their e-scooter with ‘Secure Park' option.
Additionally, the app is equipped with ‘SOS Messaging' features that when activated, instantly sends a message with the time and location to the emergency contacts of the user. It will also help customers use the application for help in times of distress.
Mr Jeetender Sharma- MD and Founder, Okinawa, said, "At Okinawa, we are always working tirelessly to innovate and offer better in terms of technology. The new Eco mobile application is our effort to showcase how technology today has brought EVs at par with ICE counterparts in terms of convenience. With Eco app, our customers can explore the best in class products and experience which establishes the efficiency of EVs."
The ECO application users can also set up notification alerts for speeding, towing, curfew or battery low alerts. These alerts will ensure the user to have smooth and hassle-free ownership in everyday scenarios.
In addition to the alerts, users can also view the status of the vehicle through the ECO mobile app. It comes with the ‘Geofence' feature which would intimate the user via the app when the vehicle enters or leaves a geo-fence radius.
Lastly, the ECO application will also help you drive the electric scooter in a better manner. The application provides a ‘Driver Score' feature, which shares details on the driving pattern of the user like speeding, hard braking, harsh acceleration and turns events. Using the data, owners can change the riding style to get maximum range and performance from these connected electric scooters.
Thoughts About The Okinawa Mobile App Launched In India For Connected Scooters
Okinawa has launched a new mobile application to provide its customers, an enhanced ownership experience in the country. The application comes packed with features that let users monitor the scooter remotely and secure it in case of any unfortunate event. It provides owners with a smooth and hassle-free experience.