- 5 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: All The Two-Wheeler Highlights From The Week Passed By!
- 21 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
- 23 hrs ago MoRTH: Only BIS-Certified Helmets (With ISI Mark) To Be Sold In India From 1st Of June 2021
- 1 day ago Ather 450 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Also Introduces Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Program
- Sports India vs Australia 2nd ODI: Steve Smith hundred leads Aussies to 389 for 4
- News UP registers first case under new anti-conversion law in Bareilly district
- Finance Burger King IPO: Should You Invest?
- Technology Last Lunar Eclipse Of 2020: How To Watch November Lunar Eclipse
- Lifestyle Lady Gaga’s Exotic Make-Up Look Marked By Three Eye Shadow Colours Is Striking!
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Jabardasth Avinash To Bid Goodbye To Nagarjuna Akkineni’s Show?
- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
Indian leading electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Okinawa, has introduced a set of new finance schemes during the ongoing festive season in the Indian market. The company is offering attractive Low EMI finance schemes across all its scooter models sold in the country.
Additionally, customers can also opt for an EMI moratorium via the brand's "Buy Now, Pay Later" finance scheme as well. Okinawa has partnered with ZestMoney, an AI-driven financing platform to provide new offers.
Customers even with no previous CIBIL score are eligible to access the financing option to buy Okinawa products. To avail a credit limit or finance options, customers will have to download the ZestMoney smartphone application.
Once installed they would require to complete a digital KYC procedure and choose a repayment plan of their convenience at the time of purchase. The process is paperless and can be followed online with no physical intervention.
Alternatively, customers can also avail financing options while booking a scooter on the Okinawa's website. These new finance options are available across all 350+ Okinawa dealerships pan India.
Mr Jeetender Sharma- MD and Co-founder, Okinawa said, "Due to the pandemic, a lot of people hesitate to choose shared mobility. Social distancing has now become a lifestyle and people are opting for personal vehicles. Within a month after lockdown got lifted, we experienced a sharp hike in the demand for electric two-wheelers. This explains that people are not only buying their vehicles but are also getting inclined towards electric vehicles over ICE. In the current times when people are struggling to manage their finances, we have associated with ZestMoney to enable our customers to opt for their vehicle without any hassle for finance."
Lizzie Chapman, CEO & Co-founder of ZestMoney said, "We are excited to partner with Okinawa at a time when demand for electric scooters is at an all-time high. COVID has changed how people want to commute as social distancing measures are here to stay. Our Pay later service helps make their dream of owning a personal vehicle a reality. This service is more crucial in these times as people choose to plan their finances. Affordability is already playing an important role in driving consumer demand for the category and will pick up significantly in the months to come."
The company has also announced limited-time festive offers on its entire range of eclectic scooter sold in the country. Customers purchasing an electric scooter this festive season will be awarded assured gift voucher and an entry coupon for the lucky draw happening next month — here are all details.
Thoughts About Okinawa Introducing New Finance Schemes During Festive Season
Okinawa aims to provide an easy and affordable option to own any of its electric scooters during the festive season in the country. The new finance schemes will help buyers to close in on their decision to own an electric scooter. The purchase process is also convenient as it is entirely done digitally.