- 45 min ago Ford India Halts Production Due To Semiconductor Shortage: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 82,564
- 1 hr ago 2021 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Globally Revealed: Features Slight Improvements & Updated Electronics
- 2 hrs ago New Lexus LS500 Nishijin Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.22 Crore
- News Terror module that received arms dropped off by Pakistan drones busted
- Lifestyle Bhumi Pednekar Stuns Us With Her Retro And Contemporary Pants Style; Pick Your Favourite Look
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan's Energy Levels Are Better Than Those Of People Half His Age: Anand Pandit
- Finance Doorstep Banking Services From Nationalised Banks: How To Register?
- Education IIFT MBA Admit Card 2021 Released At iift.nta.nic.in
- Sports Sindhu and Saina look for better show after listless display in first event of Asia leg
- Technology BSNL To Offer Its Services In Delhi And Mumbai From March 1: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Indian leading electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Okinawa, has introduced a set of new finance schemes during the ongoing festive season in the Indian market. The company is offering attractive Low EMI finance schemes across all its scooter models sold in the country.
Additionally, customers can also opt for an EMI moratorium via the brand's "Buy Now, Pay Later" finance scheme as well. Okinawa has partnered with ZestMoney, an AI-driven financing platform to provide new offers.
Customers even with no previous CIBIL score are eligible to access the financing option to buy Okinawa products. To avail a credit limit or finance options, customers will have to download the ZestMoney smartphone application.
Once installed they would require to complete a digital KYC procedure and choose a repayment plan of their convenience at the time of purchase. The process is paperless and can be followed online with no physical intervention.
Alternatively, customers can also avail financing options while booking a scooter on the Okinawa's website. These new finance options are available across all 350+ Okinawa dealerships pan India.
Mr Jeetender Sharma- MD and Co-founder, Okinawa said, "Due to the pandemic, a lot of people hesitate to choose shared mobility. Social distancing has now become a lifestyle and people are opting for personal vehicles. Within a month after lockdown got lifted, we experienced a sharp hike in the demand for electric two-wheelers. This explains that people are not only buying their vehicles but are also getting inclined towards electric vehicles over ICE. In the current times when people are struggling to manage their finances, we have associated with ZestMoney to enable our customers to opt for their vehicle without any hassle for finance."
Lizzie Chapman, CEO & Co-founder of ZestMoney said, "We are excited to partner with Okinawa at a time when demand for electric scooters is at an all-time high. COVID has changed how people want to commute as social distancing measures are here to stay. Our Pay later service helps make their dream of owning a personal vehicle a reality. This service is more crucial in these times as people choose to plan their finances. Affordability is already playing an important role in driving consumer demand for the category and will pick up significantly in the months to come."
The company has also announced limited-time festive offers on its entire range of eclectic scooter sold in the country. Customers purchasing an electric scooter this festive season will be awarded assured gift voucher and an entry coupon for the lucky draw happening next month — here are all details.
Thoughts About Okinawa Introducing New Finance Schemes During Festive Season
Okinawa aims to provide an easy and affordable option to own any of its electric scooters during the festive season in the country. The new finance schemes will help buyers to close in on their decision to own an electric scooter. The purchase process is also convenient as it is entirely done digitally.