- 43 min ago Ford India Halts Production Due To Semiconductor Shortage: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 82,564
- 1 hr ago 2021 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Globally Revealed: Features Slight Improvements & Updated Electronics
- 2 hrs ago New Lexus LS500 Nishijin Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.22 Crore
- News Terror module that received arms dropped off by Pakistan drones busted
- Lifestyle Bhumi Pednekar Stuns Us With Her Retro And Contemporary Pants Style; Pick Your Favourite Look
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan's Energy Levels Are Better Than Those Of People Half His Age: Anand Pandit
- Finance Doorstep Banking Services From Nationalised Banks: How To Register?
- Education IIFT MBA Admit Card 2021 Released At iift.nta.nic.in
- Sports Sindhu and Saina look for better show after listless display in first event of Asia leg
- Technology BSNL To Offer Its Services In Delhi And Mumbai From March 1: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
India electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Okinawa introduced a new doorstep delivery service in Bangalore. The EV manufacture has introduced the new service in the city due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
The new doorstep delivery service is offered free of cost to customers by the company. With the new service, the company aims to provide a contactless transaction to its customers, which avoids spreading of the deadly virus.
The service will apply to all bookings made online through the brand's official website. The entire course to purchase a new Okinawa scooter will now involve minimum contact. The brand has associated with its channel partners to enable doorstep delivery of EVs in the city.
The company recently launched an online booking platform for customers to research and book its scooters at the comfort of their homes. Since the Covid-19 outbreak, Okinawa has been relentlessly working towards introducing easy and safe procedures to its stakeholders as well.
Speaking about the new doorstep service, Mr Jeetender Sharma, Managing Director and Founder, Okinawa, said "With the COVID 19 outbreak it is understood that there is a dire need of change in the operations. We at Okinawa are working towards the adoption of safety mechanism. We had issued an advisory recently, that ensured proper sanitization of products at the assembly unit and after delivery at the dealerships."
He further added, "A standard operating procedure was advised to dealers also. While we took these measures, we simultaneously started working on digitizing the procedures to the best extent. Hence, we launched an e-commerce website. Even dealership application procedures have been digitized. The new doorstep-delivery service would ensure that the customer does not have to travel outside to receive the product. Also, the proper sanitization of the product would be ensured along with a temperature check of the delivery person."
Okinawa has started the doorstep deliveries to the from August 15, 2020, in Bangalore. Based on the service feedback, the company also aims to expand the new doorstep service to other cities across the country.
In related news, the EV manufacturer also aims to increase its presence across the country. Okinawa plans to add more than 150 dealerships and cross 500 total customers touchpoints across the country — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Okinawa Doorstep Delivery Service In Bangalore
Doorstep deliveries of the new vehicle have become the new normal in post COVID world. It ensures the safety of the customer with very less contact with the outside world. Okinawa offers a wide variety of e-scooters from low-speed models to high-speed vehicles with increase riding range as well.