- 47 min ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 47 min ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 14 hrs ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- Sports IPL 2021, RCB vs KKR Stats and Records preview: Kohli, Maxwell, Gill close in on milestones
- News India records highest single-day rise of 2,61,500 Covid-19 cases, 1,501 deaths
- Lifestyle Look Fabulous In 5 Minutes! Jacqueline Fernandez-Inspired Cute Braid Is Easy And Quick Hairstyle For Everyday
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Movies The Lord Of The Rings Show With Amazon Prime Video May Cost $465M For One Season
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Since it is said that electric vehicles (EV) will be the future of mobility, automobile manufactures are focusing more on EVs. On the other hand, electric vehicles will not only save our environment as they produce zero emissions, but also save our natural resources (petrol & diesel) which are gradually depleting.
A Pune-based startup Nexzu Mobility, previously known as Avan Motors, currently sells electric cycles and electric scooters in India. According to IndianAutoBlog, the brand now plans to launch an electric motorcycle in India. Also, the company now has 70 dealerships across the country.
Pankaj Tiwari, Business Development Head, Nexzu Mobility, said, "We are already working on this project but can't be very sure by what time we will be there with our motorcycle product. There will be good products including electric scooters and motorcycles, everything. Looking at this coronavirus crisis also, it is very difficult to mention any timeline for this."
"We have a production capacity of around 2,000 scooters per month. We can produce similar cycles. As and when it is required we have the flexibility of expanding. It can be scaled up to double capacity or three times capacity. Right now there is one single line but we have space so we can put one line or two more lines," Pankaj also stated.
Currently, Nexzu Mobility has three e-hybrid electric cycles that are 80 percent locally manufactured. First is the Nexzu Roadlaark that has a range of 65 km in pedal mode and 55 km in throttle mode and has a top speed of 25 km. Powering the electric bicycle are twin batteries - a 5.2-Ah and an 8.8-Ah unit. The e-cycle comes with disc brakes at both the ends.
Second, the Aello gets a range of 45 km on pedal mode and 38 km on throttle mode. It is powered by an 8.8-Ah battery with a front disc and rear drum brake. And last but not least, the Rompus, with its 5.2-Ah battery, has a range of 25 km in pedal mode and 20 km in throttle mode and features a front disc brake.
Thoughts About An Electric Motorcycle By Nexzu Mobility
The EV segment is growing slowly in the Indian market. Manufacturers are trying to be innovative with their new products. People do like the product that Nexzu Mobility has to offer currently and with the introduction of an electric motorcycle, the company will definitely see a rise in the sales.