- 37 min ago Upcoming Jeep Seven-Seater Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of Launch: Details & More!
- 48 min ago Bajaj Chetak Electric To Launch In Hyderabad & Chennai: New Cities Added!
- 1 hr ago Royal Enfield Supports Silent Expedition Motorcycle Ride For A Cause; Provides Meteor 350 Motorcycles
- 2 hrs ago Honda Increases The Prices Of The Fifth Gen City, Amaze, Jazz & WR-V: Here Are The New Prices
- Sports IPL 2021: Shastri all praise for Chahar
- News Everyone who checked up on me, thank you: Katrina Kaif tests negative for COVID-19
- Technology Asus ZenFone 8 Mini Listed On Geekbench With Snapdragon 888 SoC
- Movies The Batman: Robert Pattinson Not Happy With Zack Snyder's Justice League?
- Education NATA Answer Key 2021 Released At nata.in
- Finance Post Office Savings Account: Check New Penalty Rules For Non-Maintenance of Minimum Balance
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni’s Fringe Yellow Dress Is The Classiest Way To Make Yourself Stand Out At Cocktail Parties
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
The 2021 Yamaha R3 has been revealed for the Japanse market. The company has priced its motorcycle for JPY 687,500, which converts to Rs 4.89 lakh before duties in its home market. However, the 2021 R3 features new paint schemes for the 2021 MY.
The new paint scheme includes the Cyan colour option with red black and white combination graphics on the headlamp cowl, front fairing and the rear-seat fairing. The alloy-wheels of the motorcycle are finished red colour giving it an appealing look.
Apart from the new Cyan paint scheme, the company continues to offer the YZF-R3 with a Matte Dark Gray and Deep Purplish Blue Metallic. The company is yet to announce its plans for the re-launch of the YZF-R3 in the Indian market.
With the BS6-compliant engine, Yamaha might decide to bring the motorcycle catering to the niche audience created in its previous outing in the market. If launched, the YZF-R3 will rival the upcoming Kawasaki Ninja 300, the KTM RC390 and the TVS Apache RR310 in the market.
The 2021 Yamaha R3 continues to be powered by a 321cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin-cylinder engine. It produces 41bhp peaking at 10,750rpm and a peak torque of 29Nm at 9,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The R3 features a diamond frame resulting in a well-balanced motorcycle. The suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by telescopic forks at the front and an adjustable mono-shock suspension unit at the rear.
Braking on the Yamaha R3 is done through a 298mm disc at the front and 220mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS. The R3 features 17-inch alloy wheels shod with Metzeler Sportec M5 tyres at both ends.
The 2021 R3 features a new fully-digital instrument cluster offering a host of information to the rider. The headlamps and taillamps are complete LED units along with turn-signal indicators. The motorcycle features a 14-litre fuel tank.
Thoughts About The 2021 Yamaha YZF-R3 Unveiled In Japan
Yamaha has decided to launch the updated R3 in its home market starting next year. However, the fully-faired motorcycle has created a niche market and a fan base who are looking forward to the motorcycle's arrival in India. Whether the company will launch the BS6 R3 in India is yet to be known.