- 10 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 12 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 13 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Eijaz Khan Is Out Of The BB House Due To Prior Work Commitment, Devoleena To Replace Him
- News Rethink move to ban poultry sale: Centre to States
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Goa come from behind to draw battle of fortunes against ATKMB
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
TVS Motor Company has launched its 2021 Edition of the Apache RTR 200 4V motorcycle. The new (2021) TVS Apache RTR 200 4V now comes with a price tag of Rs 1.31 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and features a number of new updates, added equipment and rider-assist technology.
The new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V now comes with multiple riding modes, adjustable suspension setup and a new colour scheme as well. Bookings and deliveries for the new motorcycle have begun across all dealerships in the country.
The 2021 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is available in both single-channel and dual-channel ABS options. The base version with the single-channel ABS is priced at Rs 1.25 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). However, the new updates and changes are limited to just the dual-channel version, with the base variant remaining unchanged, for now.
Talking about the updates, the 2021 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V now features three riding modes: Sport, Urban and Rain. There is a dedicated switch on the handlebar which allows riders to toggle between the three modes on-the-fly.
The three riding modes also offer varying levels of performance. While the ‘Sport' mode offers sharp acceleration, the ‘Urban' and ‘Rain' modes come with lower power and torque figures and a more linear performance and acceleration.
The 2021 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V continues to be powered by the same 197cc single-cylinder oil-cooled engine. In ‘Urban' and ‘Rain' mode, the engine produces 17.3bhp at 7800rpm and 16.5Nm of peak torque at 5750rpm.
While the more aggressive ‘Sport' mode has power and torque figures of 20.8bhp at 9000rpm and 17.25Nm at 6250rpm, respectively. The engine continues to be mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
TVS also claims that in the Sport mode, the top speed of the new Apache RTR 200 4V is 127km/h. However, in the lower modes this is limited to 105km/h. The motorcycle in ‘Sport' mode also claims to sprint from 0 - 100km/h in 12.78 seconds.
Apart from the ride modes and the change in performance, TVS has also equipped the new Apache RTR 200 4V with an adjustable suspension setup from Showa. The front suspension now comes with pre-load adjustability as standard.
TVS also provides adjustable clutch and brake levers on the new Apache RTR 200 4V as well. Another update is the addition of the new ‘Matte Blue' paint scheme.
Meghashyam Dighole, Head - (Marketing) Premium Motorcycles, TVS Motor Company said,
"The Apache series has been a testament to our commitment of delivering technological prowess to our aspirational customers and racing enthusiasts since its inception in 2005. In line with these ethos, we are excited to introduce our new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V motorcycle that offers key segment-first features and technologies which will further add to our philosophy of ensuring customer delight as we celebrate this prolific sales milestone."
Thoughts On The New (2021) TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is one of the most popular premium motorcycle offerings in the segment. Now, with the addition of riding modes and adjustable suspension, TVS is sure to attract more customers as well. The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V rivals the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and the KTM Duke 200.