- 4 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Street 750 Prices Reduced: Becomes More Affordable
- 5 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle 'Flair' Variant Spied At Dealership Yard: Launch Expected Soon
- 5 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts Around Independence Day: Here Are All The Benefits & Offers Available
- 6 hrs ago Ford Increases The Price Of The BS6 Endeavour For The Indian Market: Details & Specifications
- Movies Air India Flight Crash: Bollywood Celebrities Akshay Kumar, Disha Patani And Others Send Prayers
- Sports Kerala plane crash: Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma lead sportspersons to condole loss of lives
- News Kerala plane crash: Political leaders offer condolences for those killed in tragic incident
- Technology Netflix User Interface Now Available In Hindi: Here's How To Avail
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked Stunning In Their Purple Sequin Saree?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Finance Delhi Govt Announces Electric Vehicle Policy With Upto Rs 1.5 Lakh Incentive
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Triumph Motorcycles India launched the Tiger 900 in the Indian market, earlier this year. The all-new Triumph Tiger 900 was launched in a number of variants and is offered with a starting price of Rs 13.70 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Now, BikeWale has spotted the Triumph Tiger 900 arriving at dealerships. The arrival at dealerships indicates that the deliveries for the new adventure-tourer will begin soon.
Test rides for the Triumph Tiger 900 will also begin in the coming days as well. Bookings for the new motorcycle in India began weeks before its launch, with customers registering their interest with an amount of Rs 50,000.
The Tiger 900 adventure-tourer is offered in three variants in the Indian market: GT, Rally and Rally Pro. While the entry-level Tiger 900 GT is a road-focused variant, the Rally and Rally Pro are off-road-oriented trims, with the range-topping model priced at Rs 15.50 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The all-new Triumph Tiger 900 comes powered by a new 888cc three-cylinder engine. It produces 94bhp at 8,750rpm and 87Nm of torque at 7,250rpm and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Apart from the updated engine, the new Triumph Tiger 900 also features a host of new features and technology as well. This includes a new set of LED headlamps, with LED DRLs, LED taillights and a new TFT full-colour instrument cluster which can be connected to the rider's smartphone via Bluetooth.
The Triumph Tiger 900 also comes packed with a host of new electronics as well. Some of these include switchable & cornering ABS, traction control, ride-by-wire and 6-axis IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit). The motorcycles also come with six different riding modes as well, including Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Off-Road Pro and Rider.
Thoughts On The New Triumph Tiger 900 Adventure-Tourer
The Triumph Tiger 900 is a replacement to the brand's most successful model, the Tiger 800. Triumph will be hoping to receive the same if not better response to the new Tiger 900 in the country. The all-new Tiger 900 adventure-tourer rivals the likes of the Ducati Multistrada 950 and the recently introduced BMW F 900 XR in the Indian market.