- 9 hrs ago New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Tata Motors Actively In Search Of New Partners In Passenger Vehicle Segment: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz India Sales Registers New Record This Festive Season: Here Are The Details
- 13 hrs ago New Bajaj CT100 ‘Kadak’ Motorcycle Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 46,432
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Contestant Uses Three Lifelines For Rs 40,000 Question, Quits The Game!
- News NASA confirms presence of water on sunlit surface of moon
- Sports Kind of toughness Mandeep has shown has rubbed on to others: KXIP skipper KL Rahul
- Finance How To Open Atal Pension Yojana Account Without Net Banking Or Mobile App?
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Lifestyle Are You Making These Hair Oiling Mistakes?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
British-based two-wheeler manufacturer, Triumph Motorcycles has launched the 2020 Bonneville Speedmaster motorcycle in the Indian market. The updated motorcycle is priced at Rs 11.33 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Surprisingly the updated motorcycle costs the same as its BS4 counterpart despite the updated engine. For the 2020MY it also receives a new colour scheme alongside the previous ones seen on the older models. This includes Cobalt Blue, Jet Black and a dual-tone Fusion White and Black with a handpainted golden pinstripe on the tank.
The Speedmaster is the brand's flagship model in the Bonneville modern-classic line-up. The motorcycle is powered by a liquid-cooled, parallel-twin 1200cc engine. It produces a maximum of 79bhp at 6100rpm and a peak torque of 107Nm at 4000rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assisted clutch.
The Bonneville Speedmaster features a bobber-style design with retro looks. It features a round-shaped LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, LED turn-signal indicators and oval-shaped LED tail lamps. If features a sculpted fuel tank and single-pod semi-digital instrument cluster adding to the retro looks.
The LCD digital display in the instrument cluster offers various information to the rider such as odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, two trip meters, average and current fuel consumption display, and traction control status display.
Triumph Motorcycles has equipped the Bonneville Speedmaster with a host of electronic rider aids. This includes dual-channel ABS, traction control, two riding modes: Road & Rain, along with ride-by-wire throttle system.
It continues to use a tubular steel cradle chassis along with a twin-sided, tubular steel swing-arm. Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by KYB 41mm cartridge forks and a mono-shock setup from KYB with pre-load adjustment.
Braking on the motorcycle is done via a 310mm floating disc sourced from Brembo at the front and a 255mm unit sourced from Nissin at the rear. It features 16-inch spoke wheels at both ends.
The Triumph Motorcycles Bonneville Speedmaster rivals the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom motorcycle in the Indian market. Although the American motorcycle is priced lesser than the Speedmaster, it does miss out on a few electronic riders aids.
Thoughts About The 2020 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster Launched In India
Triumph Motorcycles pulled off another masterstroke with pricing as the 2020 Bonneville Speedmaster costs the same as the BS4 model. The bobber-style motorcycle features forward-set footpegs, wide handlebars and well-cushioned seats that make for a relaxed riding position.