- 1 hr ago New Royal Enfield Classic (2021) Spied Testing Again Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Komaki High-Speed Electric Two-Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 96,000
- 15 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exports Begin In India: First Batch SUVs Shipped Overseas
- News UN chief Antonio Guterres welcomes positive steps announced by Biden administration on migration
- Finance Union Budget 2021: No Personal Income Tax Tweak Likely
- Movies Neha Marda On Long-Distance Relationship With Hubby Aayushman: I Always Chase To Meet Him
- Technology Nokia 1.4 Full Spec-Sheet Leaked Online; Dual Cameras, 4,000mAh Battery In Tow
- Sports MS Dhoni comparisons amazing but Rishabh Pant wants a name for himself in Indian cricket
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Makes Our Day Bright And Happy By Treating Us With Her Colourful Look In A Pretty Co-ord Set
- Education RRB NTPC Phase 3 Exam Date 2021 And Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Suzuki Motorcycles is said to be working on introducing a new electric scooter in the Indian market. The new electric scooter is said to be based on the brand's popular Burgman Street 125 maxi-scooter offering, based on spy pics which caught the upcoming model undergoing testing for the first time.
Now, the new Suzuki Burgman Street electric scooter has been spied testing once again, this time by IndianAutosBlog. The spy pics showcase a much clearer picture of the upcoming electric scooter from Suzuki.
As seen from the spy pics, the upcoming Suzuki Burgman Street electric scooter carries forward an almost identical design to its conventional petrol-powered model. This includes the same set of headlamps, front cowl, front apron with the integrated turn indicators and the side and rear panels.
However, the side panels can now be seen with blue colour accents on their lower part. This blue colour can also be seen near the handlebar as well, which is most likely the only cosmetic difference between the electric and the standard version of the scooter.
Another difference is the absence of the exhaust pipes near the rear wheel. The right side of the scooter can now be seen with the swingarm-mounted suspension unit, which on the standard version is on the left side.
Suzuki recently introduced the Burgman Street 125 with a fully-digital instrument cluster, with Bluetooth connectivity. We expect the brand to carry forward the same instrument cluster setup on the electric version as well. The digital display will also feature turn-by-turn navigation, message & call alerts and other vehicle statistics when connected to the smartphone via an app.
Having said that, there is currently no information on the electric powertrain which will power the new Suzuki Burgman Street EV. However, we do expect it to be in the same ballpark as its rivals, such as the Bajaj Chetak electric, the TVS iQube electric and even the Ather 450X.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing
The Suzuki Burgman Street electric scooter is currently in its early stages of development. Although there is no official word from the brand, we expect the electric scooter from Suzuki to be introduced in the market sometime late next year.