- 16 min ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 2 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 4 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Movies When Alia Bhatt Confessed About Loving Sidharth Malhotra: I Love Him, There's No Stress; I'm Not Nachaoing Him
- Finance IRCTC To Resume e-Catering Services From February
- News Unlike other parties, we have 'neta', 'niyat' to take BJP forward: BJP chief Nadda
- Sports IPL 2021: BCCI to host IPL 14 Auction on February 18, claims official; venue not decided yet
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Education UPSC Civil Services 2021: No Extra Attempt For Aspirants Who Missed Exam Due To COVID
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Norton Motorcycles is all set to unveil its first motorcycle under its new TVS-ownership. The company CEO, John Russell has confirmed that the brand will unveil their first superbike, the 2021 V4 RR before the end of this year.
The 2021 Norton V4 RR has also been listed on the brand's official website, with the statement ‘Coming in 2021'. The new Norton V4 RR has been created by the brand using its experience at the Isle Of Man TT.
The 2021 Norton V4 RR is said to come powered by a 1200cc V4 engine producing 200bhp at 12,500rpm and 130Nm of peak torque at 10,500rpm.
The motorcycle will also come packed with a host of equipment and technology, including a seven-inch HD instrument cluster, multiple riding modes, Brembo brakes and full Ohlins suspension setup at both ends. Also, as seen from the teasers, the 2021 Norton V4 RR will also feature a full carbon-fibre body.
John Russell, CEO, Norton Motorcycles in an interview video, said,
"TVS bought Norton because it was a once in a generation opportunity to buy one of the great brands of the motorcycle industry. It is our job, our goal to make sure the foundations we create, now create the real potential to unlock this brand and deliver its potential long term."
He further added, "Much of what we are working on now so intensely, is invisible to our customers and enthusiasts but at the heart of what we're doing is this bike, which will be the first one available from the new Norton at the end of this year."
The 2021 Norton V4 RR will be the brand's first motorcycle offering, since its acquisition by TVS Motor Company back in April this year.
The Hosur-based brand is one of the largest two-wheeler manufacturers in the country, which acquired the British brand for GBP 16 million.
The new V4 RR is expected to be unveiled sometime in the coming weeks, while its launch in international markets should take place in early-2021.
Thoughts On The 2021 Norton V4 RR
The 2021 Norton V4 RR will be, as mentioned the brand's first motorcycle, since its acquisition by TVS. However, the motorcycle is highly unlikely to make it to Indian shores. TVS has also been tight-lipped about its future plans for Norton Motorcycles, especially for the Indian market.