- 1 day ago Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Limited-Edition Models Removed From The Company Website
- 1 day ago KTM RC 200 Modified With Parts From Autologue Design: Wrapped By Zed One
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Launches Car Safety Accessories: Air Purifiers, Separation Films And More
- Finance 5 Reasons Why NPS Is A Must-Have Investment In Your Retirement Portfolio
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Rumored Smartphones Expected To Launch
- Movies Independence Day 2020: 6 Web Series That Will Rekindle Your Passion For India
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test: Holder lauds Gabriel and Blackwood after Windies take series lead
- News Rajasthan crisis: 75 MLAs attended CM Gehlot's meeting
- Lifestyle Radhe Shyam Actress Pooja Hegde Sure Knows How To Make A Yellow Splash With Her Outfits
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
MV Agusta is said to be working on introducing a slew of updates to its F3 800 model in the Indian market. The MV Agusta F3 800 is said to receive a major update in the country and is expected to go on sale sometime in early-2021.
The introduction of the 2021 MV Agusta F3 800 in India was confirmed by the company's CEO Timur Sardarov in a video posted on the brand's social media handle. Although not many details of the new motorcycle were revealed, he did confirm that an early-2021 launch can be expected for the new F3 800.
The MV Agusta F3 800 has been on sale in the Indian market for quite some time now. The supersport motorcycle from the brand is easily one of the best-looking models in the country. However, the F3 800 is in need of a major rework as it does manage to show its age, compared to its rivals in the country.
The company will be offering significant updates to the motorcycle, however, we expect the overall silhouette to remain mostly unchanged. The MV Agusta F3 800 will feature a host of modern features and equipment, along with a number of electronics as well.
Some of the standard features expected to be introduced on the 2021 MV Agusta F3 800 include LED headlamps, LED taillights, LED turn indicators, full-colour TFT instrument cluster, with smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth; among others.
The updated motorcycle will also feature a host of electronic equipment as well. This includes IMU, switchable traction control, cornering ABS, multiple riding modes and probably even a two-way quickshifter as well.
The current MV Agusta F3 800 is powered by a 798cc three-cylinder engine. It produces 150bhp at 13,000rpm and 88Nm of peak torque at 10,500rpm and is mated to a six-speed gearbox. We can expect the 2021 version of the motorcycle to carry forward the same engine, although it will be heavily reworked and updated to comply with all the latest norms in the country.
Thoughts On The 2021 MV Agusta F3 800
The MV Agusta F3 800 update is still quite far away in terms of arrival in the country. We expect the motorcycle to feature a number of updates, which also translates to a higher price tag. The current MV Agusta F3 800 is already priced high at around Rs 18 lakh, ex-showroom.