- 32 min ago Ford India Halts Production Due To Semiconductor Shortage: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 82,564
- 1 hr ago 2021 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Globally Revealed: Features Slight Improvements & Updated Electronics
- 2 hrs ago New Lexus LS500 Nishijin Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.22 Crore
- Lifestyle Bhumi Pednekar Stuns Us With Her Retro And Contemporary Pants Style; Pick Your Favourite Look
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan's Energy Levels Are Better Than Those Of People Half His Age: Anand Pandit
- News 'Free to join any party': Team Rajinikanth after some members switch to DMK
- Finance Doorstep Banking Services From Nationalised Banks: How To Register?
- Education IIFT MBA Admit Card 2021 Released At iift.nta.nic.in
- Sports Sindhu and Saina look for better show after listless display in first event of Asia leg
- Technology BSNL To Offer Its Services In Delhi And Mumbai From March 1: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Kawasaki has globally unveiled the 2021 iteration of their Ninja ZX-10R & Ninja ZX-10RR superbikes. The 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR now receives a major design update, along with a host of new features, tech and riding aids, as well as an updated powertrain.
Starting off with the design, the new (2021) Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R and its race-focused version, the ZX-10RR now feature a new front end. The design has been inspired by the brand's H2 model with LED units, which gives it a more prominent and aggressive look.
The new superbike now also comes with a 40mm taller windscreen, allowing for better visibility when tucked in. The 2021 ZX-10R is also said to feature cowl-integrated winglets, improving downforce by 17 per cent compared to its predecessor. The cowl also comes with the rear-view mirrors with the integrated turn indicators.
In terms of features, the 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R now comes packed with equipment and multiple riding aids as well. Some of these include a new full-colour 4.3-inch TFT instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity, three riding modes (Rain, Road & Sport), cornering ABS, electronic cruise control, traction control, launch control and engine braking control; among many others.
The 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R comes with 43mm inverted front forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension setup at the rear; both of which come with full adjustability in terms of damping, rebound and preload. Braking is handled by a set of dual 330mm discs at the front and a single 220mm disc at the back, with the complete setup from Brembo.
The more race-focused 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10RR further features revised cam shafts, a new intake and titanium connecting rods, offering a higher rev-limit. The 2021 ZX-10RR also comes with forged wheels from Marchesini, wrapped in Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres.
The 2021 iterations of the litre-class motorcycles come powered with an updated powertrain as well. The new Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is powered by a Euro-5 compliant 998cc in-line four-cylinder engine. It produces 200bhp at 13,200rpm and 114Nm of peak torque at 11,400rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox with a quick-shifter as standard.
Thoughts On The 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveil
Both the 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R and ZX-10RR are expected to enter the Indian market sometime next year. Once launched in India, the new Kawasaki superbikes will rival the likes of the BMW S 1000 RR, Ducati Panigale V4 and the likes.