- 34 min ago TVS Motor Extends Warranty And Free Service Period A Second Time: Details
- 1 hr ago Ducati Multistrada 950 Gets A White Colour Scheme: India Launch Soon
- 1 hr ago Mercedes-Benz S-Class 2021 Models To Feature 12.8-Inch Touchscreen Infotainment System: Details
- 4 hrs ago Volkswagen & Skoda Auto Provides Mobile Clinic Van Providing Medical Services To Villages
- Sports Prithvi Shaw special talent but needs to be more disciplined off the field: Wasim Jaffer
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus Live Images Reveal Minimalist Design
- News Vikas Dubey encounter: Here's who said what
- Movies Producer-Actor Rockline Venkatesh Admitted To Bengaluru Hospital
- Finance Mutual Fund Interest Is Slowing And It’s Worrisome
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor’s Statement Dresses Are Perfect For OOTD-worthy Moments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Kawasaki has launched the MY2021 Ninja 1000SX in the Indian market. The new fourth-generation Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX is now compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms in the country and comes with a price tag of Rs 10.79 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX is India's first locally-manufactured premium sport-tourer offering. The MY2021 update to the motorcycles brings with it a number of subtle updates in terms of a sharper design, added features and a few other changes as well.
Starting off with the design, the MY2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX now comes with a slightly reworked exhaust system. Kawasaki has replaced the twin-exits on either end with a single exhaust system on the right side of the motorcycle.
Other changes also include updated side panels, along with a slightly revised belly pan as well. Kawasaki has also reworked the ergonomics on the 2021 Ninja 1000SX.
The new motorcycle also comes with a new 4.3-inch TFT instrument cluster with smartphone connectivity via the RIDEOLOGY app. The motorcycle also comes with LED lighting all around as well. The new Ninja 1000SX now also comes with 4-level windscreen adjustability, instead of the 3-step offered previously.
The 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX also comes with updated ergonomics for both the rider and pillion. Both the rider and pillion seats are now thicker, offering more cushion and comfort. The rider seat has also been made wider than before, while the rear seat has been updated to prevent the pillion from sliding back.
In terms of powertrain, the new Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX now comes powered by a BS6-compliant 1,043cc liquid-cooled in-line four-cylinder engine. It produces 140bhp at 10,000rpm and 111Nm of peak torque at 8,000rpm and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Apart from the above changes and updates, the new Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX also comes with a host of new electronics. This includes electronic throttle valves, electronic cruise control, quick-shifter, cornering management function, intelligent anti-lock brake system, multiple riding modes and a 3-step traction control system; among others.
The MY2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX is offered with a choice of two colour options: Metallic Graphite Grey/Metallic Diablo Black and Emerald Glazed Green/Metallic Carbon Grey/Metallic Graphite Grey.
Thoughts On The MY2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX India Launch
The Kawasaki Ninja 1000 is India's first locally-manufactured premium sport-tourer offering. This allows the Japanese brand to price the motorcycle aggressively in the market. The new Kawasaki Ninja 1000 is also one of the first among its competitors to receive the BS6 update.