- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 11 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
America's first motorcycle company, Indian Motorcycle, officially announced prices of its 2021 motorcycle line-up in the Indian market. The 2021 Indian Motorcycle line-up starts with the Scout model which retails at Rs 15.67 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The company has also announced that it has started accepting booking for these old school cruiser motorcycles. Interested customers can visit the nearest Indian Motorcycle dealerships across the country and book their motorcycle for a token amount of Rs 2 lakh.
Upgrades on 2021 Scout lineup includes refreshed new paint colours that further enhances the iconic style and lines of the motorcycle. The Scout model is sold in three variants: Bobber, Standard and the Bobber Twenty. These models retail at Rs 15.67 lakh, 16.04 lakh and Rs 16.20 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
Here are some of the colour options that are available in the Scout model line-up. This includes Thunder Black, Deepwater Metallic, White Smoke, Maroon Metallic over Crimson Metallic, Arizona Turquoise/Pearl White, Blue Slate Metallic/Cobra Silver, & Stealth Gray/Thunder Black.
The Scout line-up is powered by a liquid-cooled V-Twin 1133cc engine that produces a peak torque of 97Nm at 5600rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The Indian Vintage and the Vintage Dark Horse retails at Rs 25.81 lakh and Rs 26.63 lakh, respectively. The Vintage model is available two colour options Crimson Metallic &
Deep Water/Dirt Track Tan. While the Vintage Dark Horse is available in a single Thunder Black Smoke paint scheme.
The Vintage line-up is powered by a 1890cc engine that produces a peak torque of 168Nm at 2800rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. These motorcycles also feature cruise control, ABS, and rear cylinder deactivation for improved fuel efficiency; among others.
Moving to the Indian Springfield line-up, the motorcycle is available in two varaints: Standard and the Dark Horse. These motorcycles cost Rs 33.06 lakh and Rs 29.23 lakh. The Standard varaint is available in Maroon Metallic/Crimson Metallic & Thunder Black/Dirt Track Tan paint scheme. While the Dark Horse variant is available in Thunder Black, Sagebrush Smoke, & White Smoke colour options.
Next model on the list is the popular Indian Chieftain. The Chieftain is part of the brand's Bagger motorcycle line-up alsong with the Springfield model. The Chieftain is available in three variants: Standard, Dark Horse and Limited.
These motorcycles retail at Rs 31.67 lakh, Rs 33.29 lakh and Rs 33.54 lakh. The standard motorcycle is available in Thunder Black, & Limited Radar Blue paint scheme, while the Dark Horse can be chosen in Crimson Metallic, Stealth Gray, Thunder Black Smoke, Ruby Smoke, & Titanium Smoke. Lastly, the Limited varaint is available with a single Thunder Black Pearl paint scheme.
Moving to the last model on the list, the Indian Roadmaster. It is also available in three variants: Standard, Dark Horse and Limited. The Indian Roadmaster retails at a starting price of Rs 43.14 lakh for the Dark Horse, Rs 43.21 lakh for the Standard model and the Rs 43.96 lakh for the Limited varaint.
Paint options for the standard model include Black Azure Crystal/Stealth Gray Azure Crystal, Arizona Turquoise/Pearl White, Blue Slate Smoke/Thunder Black Smoke, Thunder Black Pearl, Maroon Metallic/Crimson Metallic, Alumina Jade/Thunder Black. On the other hand colour schemes for the Dark Horse includes Bronze Smoke, Thunder Black Smoke, & White Smoke, while the Limited variant is available in Crimson Metallic & Thunder Black Azure Crystal.
All model and varaints of the Indian Springfield, Chieftain and the Roadmaster come powered by the same engine and gearbox as the Indian Vintage motorcycle model.
Thoughts About The 2021 Indian Motorcycle Line-up Launched In India
Indian Motorcycle has announced their entire line-up of BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The announcement comes right after their primary rival exited the Indian market as a standalone brand in the country. Indian Motorcycle is looking to make use of the opportunity and boost sales of its models in the country.