- 1 day ago Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Limited-Edition Models Removed From The Company Website
- 1 day ago KTM RC 200 Modified With Parts From Autologue Design: Wrapped By Zed One
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Launches Car Safety Accessories: Air Purifiers, Separation Films And More
- Movies Independence Day 2020: 6 Web Series That Will Rekindle Your Passion For India
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test: Holder lauds Gabriel and Blackwood after Windies take series lead
- News Rajasthan crisis: 75 MLAs attended CM Gehlot's meeting
- Finance RIL's New Deal: Qualcomm To Invest Rs 730 Crore In Jio Platforms
- Technology Vivo X50, X50 Pro India Launch Confirmed On July 16: What To Expect
- Lifestyle Radhe Shyam Actress Pooja Hegde Sure Knows How To Make A Yellow Splash With Her Outfits
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) is gearing up to launch a new BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The company has teased the upcoming BS6 Livo, that is expected to be launched sometime next month.
The company has updated its entire range of 125cc models to BS6, by recently launching the Grazia 125 scooter. Honda currently sells the CD110 Dream BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. However, It will soon be accompanied by the Honda Livo BS6, with a host of new updates.
The teaser video reveals some of the changes that are made to the upcoming motorcycle. This includes an updated version of the same 110cc engine, that will now feature a fuel-injection system. The updated engine is currently powering the CD110 Dream motorcycle.
The single-cylinder, air-cooled 109.51cc engine produces a maximum power of 8.7bhp at 7500rpm and a peak torque of 9.3Nm at 5500rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard four-speed gearbox. We expect similar figures for the Livo BS6 motorcycle as well.
The Honda Livo is expected to feature updated graphics and will appeal to a younger audience. The teaser will also reveal an optional disc brake at the front, an ACG starter and engine kill switch, updated semi-digital instrument cluster that is neatly laid out and a halogen headlight with no LED option.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by a telescopic front at the front, and a twin-shock hydraulic setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle will be done by drum brake at both ends with an optional disc at the front. The motorcycle offers a relaxed and comfortable ride with a raised handlebar.
Once launched, the BS6 Livo is expected to carry a slight premium over the previous model due to the upgrades. The upcoming Honda motorcycle will rival against the TVS Star City Plus and the Hero Passion Pro; among others in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The New Honda Livo BS6 Motorcycle Teased Ahead Of Launch
Honda is gearing up to launch an updated BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. While the CD Dream 110 is aimed at a mature audience, the Livo appeals to a younger audience. With all the new upgrades, the upcoming 110cc motorcycle is expected to offer more value for the money.