- 14 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- 14 hrs ago Honda Cars India Introduce Virtual Showrooms: New Car Purchase From Comfort of Home
- 15 hrs ago Tata Tiago Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 17 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In Delhi Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- News Grossly incompetent: Donald Trump on Kamala Harris
- Education CISCE Compartment Time Table 2020 Released For ICSE And ISC Exams
- Sports Suarez joins Atletico: Thirteen trophies, 283 games and 198 goals – forward's Barca career in numbers
- Technology Best 9 Hours Battery Backup Laptops To Buy In India Under Rs. 40,000
- Movies NCB Summons TV Couple Sanam Johar & Abigail Pande; Raids Their Juhu Residence
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Janhvi Kapoor Unveils The Elegant Veil Look In Manish Malhotra’s Couture Movie
- Finance 3 Tips To Earn Higher Interest On Fixed Deposits
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has announced the launch of a brand new motorcycle offering for India. The new Honda motorcycle launch will take place on the 30th of September. Ahead of its launch, Honda has released a vague teaser with the taglines 'Get Ready For A Majestic Launch' and 'Your Highness Is Arriving On 30th September 2020'.
The new motorcycle will be a premium model, positioned in the 300cc and above segment. The bike once launched will be on sale exclusively through the brand's premium BigWing dealerships.
We expect the new motorcycle to be a cruiser offering part of the 300 - 500cc segment. This will make it a direct rival to the likes of the Royal Enfield and Jawa Motorcycles models.
The new motorcycle could be based on the brand's international Rebel 300 model. However, the new motorcycle will come with a number of significant updates and changes, more suited for the Indian market.
We saw something similar when Honda introduced the Hornet 2.0 in the Indian market recently. The new Honda Hornet 2.0 is essentially the brand's CB 190R in the international market, albeit a number of changes and updates.
The Honda Hornet 2.0 in India comes powered by a 184cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 17bhp at 8500rpm and 16.1Nm of torque at 6000rpm and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The changes brought on to the Hornet 2.0 compared to its international model have allowed Honda to price the motorcycle competitively, with a starting price of Rs 1.26 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are more details of the new Hornet 2.0.
We could see something similar with the new premium motorcycle, slated for the 30th September as well. Another estimation is that the motorcycle could be a 500cc model for the Indian market.
Honda did recently update a number of its 500cc offerings in the international lineup, bringing them up to date with the latest emission norms and trends. These models include the CB500X, CBR500R and the CBR500F.
Thoughts On The New Honda Motorcycle Launch In India On 30th September
Honda has been very secretive about the upcoming product in India. There are no details of the product and most of its at this point is just speculative. Stay tuned as we will bring you more updates about the upcoming model as and when released.