- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Week 40, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9i, LG WING, Moto E7 Plus, Realme 7i, Sony Xperia 5 II And More
- Sports Controversial umpiring decision mars Delhi Capitals' win over Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2020
- Education Schools Reopen In India Latest News, Check State-wise List
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Renuka Shahane Walk Fans Through Her Love Story With Ashutosh Rana
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has announced the launch of a brand new motorcycle offering for India. The new Honda motorcycle launch will take place on the 30th of September. Ahead of its launch, Honda has released a vague teaser with the taglines 'Get Ready For A Majestic Launch' and 'Your Highness Is Arriving On 30th September 2020'.
The new motorcycle will be a premium model, positioned in the 300cc and above segment. The bike once launched will be on sale exclusively through the brand's premium BigWing dealerships.
We expect the new motorcycle to be a cruiser offering part of the 300 - 500cc segment. This will make it a direct rival to the likes of the Royal Enfield and Jawa Motorcycles models.
The new motorcycle could be based on the brand's international Rebel 300 model. However, the new motorcycle will come with a number of significant updates and changes, more suited for the Indian market.
We saw something similar when Honda introduced the Hornet 2.0 in the Indian market recently. The new Honda Hornet 2.0 is essentially the brand's CB 190R in the international market, albeit a number of changes and updates.
The Honda Hornet 2.0 in India comes powered by a 184cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 17bhp at 8500rpm and 16.1Nm of torque at 6000rpm and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The changes brought on to the Hornet 2.0 compared to its international model have allowed Honda to price the motorcycle competitively, with a starting price of Rs 1.26 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are more details of the new Hornet 2.0.
We could see something similar with the new premium motorcycle, slated for the 30th September as well. Another estimation is that the motorcycle could be a 500cc model for the Indian market.
Honda did recently update a number of its 500cc offerings in the international lineup, bringing them up to date with the latest emission norms and trends. These models include the CB500X, CBR500R and the CBR500F.
Thoughts On The New Honda Motorcycle Launch In India On 30th September
Honda has been very secretive about the upcoming product in India. There are no details of the product and most of its at this point is just speculative. Stay tuned as we will bring you more updates about the upcoming model as and when released.