- 5 hrs ago Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- 6 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits: Special Offers Of Up To Rs 70,000 Across All Models
- 8 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycle Records Over 64,000 Units Sales
- 9 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Hyundai Registers 9.4% Growth In Terms Of Domestic Yearly Sales
- News DCGI finds no link between COVID vaccine shot and 'adverse' reaction in Chennai volunteer during trial
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Important that I try to win games for India whenever I play: Shardul Thakur
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Amitabh Bachchan Gives Special Name To Contestant Abhilasha Rao Kalwa; Calls Her 'Madam Sir'
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Finance JP Morgan Cuts EPS On RIL By 7-8%; Sees Limited Upside In Share Price
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
Italian superbike manufacturer, Ducati, has globally unveiled its flagship naked motorcycles, the 2021 Streetfighter V4 and the V4S. The updated motorcycles feature two major changes starting with its new Euro 5 compliant engine.
Another change is its new colour option, the ‘Dark Stealth', which will be sold alongside the existing Ducati Red paint scheme. Apart from this, there are no other changes made to the performance naked motorcycle sold by the brand.
The differences between the Streetfighter V4 and the Streetfighter V4S are down to the hardware used in both motorcycles. The engine, however, remains the same on both models and is now Euro 5 compliant. This makes both 2021 Streetfighter V4 models eligible to enter the Indian market.
The 2021 Streetfighter V4 motorcycles are powered by an updated version of the same engine that was on the previous versions of the motorcycles. The 1,103cc Desmosedici Stradale 90° V4 engine produces a maximum of 206bhp at 13,000rpm and 123Nm of peak torque at 9.500rpm.
The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with the brand's bi-directional Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) EVO 2 along with a slip-assisted clutch. Both motorcycles also feature a 5-inch TFT colour display for the instrument console.
The 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 tips the scale at 201Kg kerb weight, which is 2 kilograms more than the Streetfighter V4S. This is because the standard motorcycle features five-spoke 17-inch alloy wheels, while the V4S features a lighter Marchesini 3-spoke forged aluminium alloy wheels. Both motorcycles come shod with Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II performance tyres at both ends.
Suspension duties on the standard motorcycle are handled by a 43mm fully-adjustable Showa BPF fork at the front and a fully-adjustable Sachs mono-shock unit at the rear. On the other hand, the V4S features an electronically-adjustable Ohlins NIX30 forks at the front and Ohlins TTX36 mono-shock units at the rear.
Braking on both motorcycles is done via dual 330mm semi-floating discs with radially-mounted Brembo Monobloc Stylema M4.30 4-piston callipers at the front and a single 245mm disc with a two-piston calliper at the rear.
The 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 features a host of electronic rider aids including Riding Modes, Power Modes, Cornering ABS EVO, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO 2, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO, Ducati Slide Control (DSC), Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO, and Auto tyre calibration.
Other features include Ducati Power Launch (DPL), Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO 2, Full LED lighting with Daytime Running Light (DRL), Sachs steering damper, Quick adjustment buttons, Auto-off indicators, Passenger seat and footpegs.
Some of the accessories offered with Ducati include Ducati Data Analyser+ (DDA+) with GPS module, Ducati Multimedia System (DMS), anti-theft, heating grips and more.
Ducati is expected to launch the 2021 Streetfighter V4 motorcycles in the Indian market sometime next year. Initially, the company is expected to bring the top-spec V4S to the country.
Thoughts About The 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 & V4S Unveiled
The Ducati Streetfighter V4 is a naked version of the brand's flasghip motorcycle the Panigale V4. The Streetfighter V4 features drop-dead gorgeous looks with its sleek looking headlamps and muscular fuel-tank design. The Streetfighter V4S is among the most feature-packed naked motorcycle available across the globe.