- 52 min ago Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- 1 hr ago Bajaj CT110X Launched In India Priced At Rs 55,494: The Rugged Commuter Is Here!
- 2 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak EV Prices Increased: Electric Scooter Bookings Closed Again In India
- 3 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V & RTR 200 4V Prices Hiked Again This Year: Here Are The New Prices!
- Lifestyle Ram Navami 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On This Day
- Movies Ananya Khare Reveals Jaya Bachchan Is The Reason She Moved To Mumbai & Got Into Acting
- Technology Boat Watch Xplorer Launching For Rs. 2,999; Sale Starts Tomorrow 12PM
- News No heatwave conditions over country on April 15: IMD
- Finance How to Calculate Home Loan EMI Using Formula, Excel and Calculator?
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs RCB: Trevor Bayliss defends Harshal Patel's no-ball call
- Education How To Ace Board Exams 2021 Along With JEE, NEET Preparations
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
Ducati has unveiled the 2021 Monster motorcycle globally. The 2021 Ducati Monster features a complete overhaul not only in terms of design but also packs a host of new features, rider aids and a more powerful engine.
The 2021-iteration of the naked streetfighter is now the lightest and most compact version of the Monster yet. Created from scratch, the 2021 Ducati Monster comes with a sharper, sportier and muscular design.
It now features brand new LED headlamps, accentuated by the circular LED DRLs around it. The 2021 Monster also features a new sculpted tank design, dynamic turn indicators and LED taillights at the rear.
Ducati has tweaked the riding position on the 2021 Monster, with changes to the handlebar and footpeg positions. The new Monster is now said to provide improved riding ergonomics, while also offering better stability while navigating out of tight corners.
Along with the styling update, Ducati has also ensured that the new Monster is the lightest version yet. The Italian superbike manufacturer has managed to reduce the weight of the motorcycle, by a staggering 18kg compared to its predecessors. This is done by using lightweight components all around, while also borrowing concepts from its larger Panigale siblings.
These include an aluminium front frame, which is 60% lighter than the trellis frame on the previous models. The motorcycle also comes with a rear subframe which is 1.9kg lighter.
Apart from this, the 2021 Ducati Monster also uses new wheel rims, which are 1.7kg lighter; among many other weight-saving parts. The new Monster with all the new components now tips the scale at just 166kg (dry weight), making it an extremely nimble and agile motorcycle.
Coming to the heart of the matter, the 2021 Ducati Monster now comes with a more powerful 937cc L-Twin Testastretta engine, replacing the 821cc unit. The new engine produces 111bhp at 9250rpm and 93Nm of peak torque at 6500rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox. The 2021 Monster comes standard with a two-way quickshifter.
Other features and electronic rider aids on the 2021 Ducati Monster include a 4.3-inch full-colour TFT instrument cluster, three riding modes (Sport, Urban & Touring), cornering ABS, traction control, wheelie control and launch control; among a few others.
Thoughts On The 2021 Ducati Monster Global Unveil
The 2021 Ducati Monster will go on sale in global markets in the coming months. While the company hasn't revealed any plans of bringing the new Monster to Indian shores yet, we are hopeful that it will come in the near future.