- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 11 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Ducati has unveiled the 2021 Monster motorcycle globally. The 2021 Ducati Monster features a complete overhaul not only in terms of design but also packs a host of new features, rider aids and a more powerful engine.
The 2021-iteration of the naked streetfighter is now the lightest and most compact version of the Monster yet. Created from scratch, the 2021 Ducati Monster comes with a sharper, sportier and muscular design.
It now features brand new LED headlamps, accentuated by the circular LED DRLs around it. The 2021 Monster also features a new sculpted tank design, dynamic turn indicators and LED taillights at the rear.
Ducati has tweaked the riding position on the 2021 Monster, with changes to the handlebar and footpeg positions. The new Monster is now said to provide improved riding ergonomics, while also offering better stability while navigating out of tight corners.
Along with the styling update, Ducati has also ensured that the new Monster is the lightest version yet. The Italian superbike manufacturer has managed to reduce the weight of the motorcycle, by a staggering 18kg compared to its predecessors. This is done by using lightweight components all around, while also borrowing concepts from its larger Panigale siblings.
These include an aluminium front frame, which is 60% lighter than the trellis frame on the previous models. The motorcycle also comes with a rear subframe which is 1.9kg lighter.
Apart from this, the 2021 Ducati Monster also uses new wheel rims, which are 1.7kg lighter; among many other weight-saving parts. The new Monster with all the new components now tips the scale at just 166kg (dry weight), making it an extremely nimble and agile motorcycle.
Coming to the heart of the matter, the 2021 Ducati Monster now comes with a more powerful 937cc L-Twin Testastretta engine, replacing the 821cc unit. The new engine produces 111bhp at 9250rpm and 93Nm of peak torque at 6500rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox. The 2021 Monster comes standard with a two-way quickshifter.
Other features and electronic rider aids on the 2021 Ducati Monster include a 4.3-inch full-colour TFT instrument cluster, three riding modes (Sport, Urban & Touring), cornering ABS, traction control, wheelie control and launch control; among a few others.
Thoughts On The 2021 Ducati Monster Global Unveil
The 2021 Ducati Monster will go on sale in global markets in the coming months. While the company hasn't revealed any plans of bringing the new Monster to Indian shores yet, we are hopeful that it will come in the near future.