- 37 min ago Indian Motorcycle Announces 2021 Model Line-up In India: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago Okinawa Electric Scooter Festive Offers 2020: Assured Gift, Lucky Draw & More
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Vision IN Spotted Testing For First Time In India Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Baleno Sales Crosses 8 Lakh Units Milestone Mark: Detailed Report
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2020 Declared, Check Result Link And Merit List
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah says Mumbai Indians do not need to change their approach against Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2020: Offers On Up To 80% Off On Electronics And Accessories
- Finance Tata Motors Q2FY21 Net Loss At Rs. 307 Crore; Beats Street Estimates
- Lifestyle 9 Healthy Greek Foods You Should Try Eating To Improve Your Overall Health
- Movies Elli AvRam On Being An Outsider In Bollywood; Says One Has To Be Tough To Be In The Industry
- News Centre notifies J&K land laws, omits ‘permanent resident’ as criteria
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In November
Italian-based two-wheeler manufacturer, Benelli has updated only the Imprieale 400 to meet BS6 emission standards. Rest of the motorcycles that were present in its BS4 line-up are yet to receives an update from the company.
According to the latest reports from Zigwheels, the motorcycle manufacturer will launch its famous TNT 600i naked motorcycle by mid-2021 in India. Along with the TNT 600i, Benelli will also be bringing a few more larger capacity motorcycles in the market.
This includes the Leoncino 800, a fully-faired version of the TNT 600i and although not a big-capacity motorcycle, the TRK 251 entry-level adventure-tourer motorcycle is also expected in the Indian market.
However, Benelli is expected to kickstart its big-capacity BS6 motorcycle line-up with the introduction of Leoncino 502, the TRK 502 and the TRK 502X in the Indian market. The company is expected to launch one of these three motorcycles sometime in November 2020 — here are all details.
Coming back to the 2021 Benelli TNT 600i, the motorcycle features an all-new design and updated features over its previous-gen model. Benelli's sister brand QJ Motor has launched its SRK 600 motorcycle, which is based on the TNT 600i.
All the new changes made to the SRK 600 will be featured on the 2021 TNT 600i naked motorcycle as well. Along with a new design, the motorcycle also features new LED headlight, a redesigned fuel tank with new extensions, golden-painted USD forks and a side-mounted exhaust; among others.
Yes, the twin-underbelly exhaust that is seen on the BS4 model has not been carried forward on the new-gen model. The new design changes make the 2021 TNT 600i looks sleek and sharp with a new front fascia as compared to the previous model.
It is also expected to be offered with a segment-first keyless ignition feature, and a five-inch full-colour TFT console which offers a host of information to the rider. In comparison, the outgoing TNT 600 features a dated analogue-digital console. Also, we expect the motorcycle to feature Bluetooth connectivity to offer smartphone pairing when launched in India.
2021 TNT 600i is 10mm slimmer and features a 20mm shorter wheelbase (1,460mm) as compared to the old TNT 600. The motorcycle is also 33 kilos lighter than the outgoing TNT 600. As a result, the new motorcycle is expected to be more nimble with improved handling.
The new-gen Benelli TNT 600 will be powered an updated version of the same liquid-cooled, in-line-four-cylinder 600cc engine that was featured on the BS4 model.
The updated engine now produces a maximum of 81bhp at 11,000rpm and a peak torque of 55Nm at 8,000rpm — 3bhp less and 0.4Nm of torque more than the BS4 engine. The engine comes mated to a standard six-speed gearbox.
Suspension duties will be handled by inverted forks at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle will be done by twin disc at the front and a single disc at the rear supported by a dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts About The New Benelli TNT 600i & Other Bigger Capacity Motorcycles Launching Next Year In India
Despite its late entry to the BS6 India market, Benelli is looking to make its presence felt in the country by bringing a host of motorcycles. They will start with launching a few motorcycles this year, however, majority of them will be arriving sometime mid-2021. With new motorcycles, Benelli will be targeting various segments in the country including the entry-level adventure-tourer space.