- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Italian superbike manufacturer MV Agusta has just unveiled the all new Brutale 800 SCS. The motorcycle features the brand's Smart Clutch System that was introduced on the company's Turismo Veloce 800 during 2018.
The Smart Clutch System or SCS 2.0 disengages the clutch as the machine comes to a stop, effectively mitigating any stalling. One the throttle is opened, the system re-engages the clutch.
While the rider needs to manual change gears, the Smart Clutch System removes the need for the clutch. The system also allows for changing gears traditionally. The motorcycle also features a two-way quickshifter that is offered as a standard.
The MV Agusta Brutale 800 SCS also arrives with two new colour options - Shock Pearl Red with Avio Grey, and Ago Silver with Dark Metallic Grey, an addition to the regular Blue, White, and Red paint schemes.
No other changes have been made to the motorcycle and it continues to feature a 798cc three-cylinder engine that produces 107bhp of power and 83Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Suspension duties are handled by a Marzocchi upside down hydraulic telescopic forks at the front, and a Progressive Sachs single absorber at the rear.
Braking duties are handled by a 320mm disc brakes at the front, and a 240mm one at the rear. Dual-channel ABS is offered as standard. Other highlights of the motorcycle include 17-inch alloy wheels, LED headlamps and tail lights, and a digital instrument cluster.
The MV Agusta Brutale 800 that is available in India is priced at Rs 15.6 lakh, ex-showroom, and expectations are that the motorcycle will carry a premium of roughly Rs 75,000 when launched in the country. As is, MV Agusta still has to make an announcement of pricing and availability, and is expected to launch the machine in international markets first.
Thoughts About The MV Agusta Brutale 800 SCS
The Brutale 800 is an outstanding motorcycle, is fun to ride and is very capable. The addition of the Smart Clutch System may take some getting used to, but we think the tech will make for a different riding experience. We are looking forward to testing the Brutale 800 SCS whenever the motorcycle is launched in the country.