- 19 hrs ago Yamaha Announces Special Finance Scheme For COVID-19 Frontline Warriors
- 20 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V2 India Launch Confirmed For August: Details And Expected Price
- 21 hrs ago Kia Motors Sells Over 50,000 Connected Cars In India: New UVO Connect Features Introduced
- 21 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer, Gixxer SF, And Gixxer MotoGP Edition Prices Increased: Details
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Urvashi Dholakia: Her Stylish Looks As Komolika From Kasautii Zindagii Kay
- Finance Does Relaxed EPF Deposit Rules For Employers Lead To Loss Of Interest Earned?
- News India-China to carry out verification process to assess disengagement
- Sports Gasperini dismisses Scudetto talk after Atalanta's ninth straight Serie A win
- Technology List Of Upcoming Budget 5G Smartphones In India
- Movies Divyanka Tripathi And Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Fourth Wedding Anniversary, Share Sweet Posts Online!
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
MV Agusta, the Italian superbike manufacturer has revealed the Brutale 1000RR ML — an ultra limited-edition motorcycle from the brand. The new MV Agusta Brutale 1000RR ML will be limited to just one unit worldwide and will feature a very unique Blue and White paint scheme.
The unique paint scheme of the new Brutale 1000RR ML has been inspired by various iconic models of MV Agusta's past. However, the main inspiration comes from the Brutale 910R. This was a commemorative model, built to celebrate the Italian football team winning the World Cup back in 2006.
Apart from the unique paint scheme, the limited-edition model also features a plaque, which reads 001/001, indicating the one-off build. The bike has been commissioned by a person with the initials ML, which is also the name of the limited-edition model. However, MV Agusta hasn't revealed what the ‘ML' stands for.
The ultra-rare limited edition motorcycle also receives matte gold coating on its frame and swingarm. It also comes with forged aluminium rims with black inserts as well. Being such a limited-edition model, it goes without saying that the customer will also get a certificate of authenticity with the 001/001 serial number.
Apart from the above-mentioned features and updates, the bike mechanically remains identical to the standard Brutale 1000RR. It also carries forward the same 998cc in-line four-cylinder engine producing 205bhp and 115Nm of peak torque.
The motorcycle also carries forward all the features, equipment and electronics from the standard model. This includes oval-shaped LED headlights, LED taillights, 5-inch colour TFT screen, 8-level traction control, multiple riding modes (Race, Sport, Rain & Custom), wheelie control, cornering ABS, launch control and a host of other equipment. The motorcycle also comes with Ohlins suspension at both ends as well.
Thoughts On The MV Agusta Brutale 1000RR ML
The new Brutale 1000RR ML motorcycle joins the likes of other limited-edition models on offer by MV Agusta. This includes the Superveloce 800 Serie Oro and the Brutale 800RR LH44, both of which, however, are nowhere as exclusive as the ML.
Prices for the one-off model haven't been revealed, although we are pretty certain it's way too expensive to even guess.