- 6 hrs ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 8 hrs ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 10 hrs ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- 12 hrs ago Ather 450X Prices Dropped By Rs 14,500 Due To FAME II Scheme Incentives Revision: Details
- Sports Cilic relishing Stuttgart final with Auger-Aliassime
- News Eligible population in some Jharkhand villages including naxal-affected fully vaccinated
- Finance These Companies/Groups Top The List Of Most Valuable Brands Of India In 2021
- Movies YouTuber Bhuvan Bam Loses Parents To COVID-19; Pens Heartbreaking Note - 'Lost Both My Lifelines To COVID'
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G India Launch Tipped; Key Features To Check Out
- Education THE Asia University Rankings 2021: List of Indian Universities In Times Asia Rankings 2021
- Lifestyle International Albinism Awareness Day 2021: What Is Albinism? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
MV Agusta, the Italian superbike manufacturer has revealed the Brutale 1000RR ML — an ultra limited-edition motorcycle from the brand. The new MV Agusta Brutale 1000RR ML will be limited to just one unit worldwide and will feature a very unique Blue and White paint scheme.
The unique paint scheme of the new Brutale 1000RR ML has been inspired by various iconic models of MV Agusta's past. However, the main inspiration comes from the Brutale 910R. This was a commemorative model, built to celebrate the Italian football team winning the World Cup back in 2006.
Apart from the unique paint scheme, the limited-edition model also features a plaque, which reads 001/001, indicating the one-off build. The bike has been commissioned by a person with the initials ML, which is also the name of the limited-edition model. However, MV Agusta hasn't revealed what the ‘ML' stands for.
The ultra-rare limited edition motorcycle also receives matte gold coating on its frame and swingarm. It also comes with forged aluminium rims with black inserts as well. Being such a limited-edition model, it goes without saying that the customer will also get a certificate of authenticity with the 001/001 serial number.
Apart from the above-mentioned features and updates, the bike mechanically remains identical to the standard Brutale 1000RR. It also carries forward the same 998cc in-line four-cylinder engine producing 205bhp and 115Nm of peak torque.
The motorcycle also carries forward all the features, equipment and electronics from the standard model. This includes oval-shaped LED headlights, LED taillights, 5-inch colour TFT screen, 8-level traction control, multiple riding modes (Race, Sport, Rain & Custom), wheelie control, cornering ABS, launch control and a host of other equipment. The motorcycle also comes with Ohlins suspension at both ends as well.
Thoughts On The MV Agusta Brutale 1000RR ML
The new Brutale 1000RR ML motorcycle joins the likes of other limited-edition models on offer by MV Agusta. This includes the Superveloce 800 Serie Oro and the Brutale 800RR LH44, both of which, however, are nowhere as exclusive as the ML.
Prices for the one-off model haven't been revealed, although we are pretty certain it's way too expensive to even guess.