- 41 min ago BS4 Vehicles Sold After March 31 Deadline Cannot Be Registered Says Supreme Court
- 57 min ago Skoda Kamiq Snapped Testing Once Again In India: Here's Everything You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Honda Is Likely To Introduce The Turbo-Petrol City RS In India
- 1 hr ago Renault Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In July 2020
- Movies Saumya Tandon's Personal Hair Stylist Tests Positive For COVID-19; BGPH Makers Release Statement
- News Kanpur firing: Vikas Dubey arrested in MP's Ujjain
- Technology Redmi Note 9 India Launch Likely Set For This Month
- Sports Pakistan leg-spinner Yasir Shah pins hopes on Googly to torment England
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 74.94 Per US Dollar
- Lifestyle Designer Neeta Lulla Shares Interesting Details About Sridevi’s Costumes In A Movie On Her Instagram
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
MOTOFARM has announced the opening of its dirt racing circuit in Kanakapura, Bangalore. If you are looking to experience what it is like to slide a motorcycle in the dirt, or get some air with one of the many jumps laid out on the track, then you should consider booking a slot at the facility.
MOTOFARM is a purpose-built dirt racing circuit, offering a mix of motocross, enduro & flat tracking formats. It has been designed to offer a technically challenging course to those brave souls who are ready to get their boots and bikes dirty. The course favours novice riders who are taking the motorcycle out on dirt for the first time as well.
The circuit features super-fast & long sweeping wide corners, and on the other hand, it also features tight, twisty, and banked sections as well. As mentioned before, riders looking to get some air on their motorcycle can take huge jumps that will take them 40 feet above the ground and make them feel like an MX enduro athlete.
The facility also encourages you to compete with your rider buddies for some close handlebar bashing or use it to learn and improve your mx, enduro and flat tracking skills with them as well. At the end of the day you return from MOTOFARM having a good time with the bikes and your buddies, enough said!
At MOTOFARM, the safety of the riders is given extreme priority. In case of an accident, the marshals present at the facility are well-trained professionals with a motorsport background to treat any injuries sustained and carry out proper first aid procedures.
Apart from that, all riders must wear necessary safety gear before going out onto the dirt. These include a full-face helmet that is certified from either DOT or SNELL, jacket and jeans pants, gloves, knee/ankle length boots. Riders are also advised to wear a spine and chest protector for additional safety.
MOTOFARM is offering a 50 per cent discount on their tariff plans for a limited time as well. You can book your slot either for a full day or half-day depending on the requirement. The facility will also provide bikes and gears if you do not have one at an extra cost. The tariff ranges between Rs 2,499 and Rs 4,999 depending on the bike and gear options that you choose
Riders looking for a training session can book their slot for Rs 4,599 for half a day and Rs 5,999 for a full day of learning. All the above-mentioned prices are after discount. The facility also offers lunch and refreshments during training and academy sessions as well.
After the hardcore dirt session, the facility is equipped with showers for the riders and washing stations for their motorcycles to clean before they head back into the tarmac. If you are looking to book a slot at MOTOFARM you can either visit their official website here or contact them on their social media platforms.
Thoughts About The MOTOFARM Dirt Track Facility
People in and around Bangalore now have a new dirt track facility to learn and enjoy the track. The facility is laid out in such a way that it offers a perfect balance between novice riders or learners and experienced racers who would want to fly and slide their motorcycles honing their skills.