- 1 hr ago 2020 Datsun RediGO Facelift Variants, Features & Other Details Revealed: Unofficial Bookings Begin
- 1 hr ago Ola Electric Scooters With Smart Connectivity To Be Introduced In India: Acquires Etergo BV
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos To Recieve Feature Upgrades Soon: Expected Slight Hike In Pricing
- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- Technology OnePlus 8 Series Sale Postponed For Indian Market
- Finance Patanjali Ayurved's Rs 250 Crore NCD Issue Fully Subscribed Within 3 Minutes
- Sports WWE cancel Summerslam 2020 fights Sasha vs Bayley and Undertaker vs AJ Styles?
- News Unfortunate incidents relating to migrants telecast to shadow good work by govt: Centre to SC
- Movies Malayalam Actor Gokulam Enters Wedlock In A Private Ceremony!
- Lifestyle Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
KTM has announced an extension on the warranties and free services for its customers across the country. The validity of the warranties and free services are extended until June 30, 2020.
The decision has been made by the company to extend the validity of warranties and free services due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent 21-day lockdown announced in the country.
KTM is expecting an increase in customers looking to service their motorcycles at its service centres. To control the surge and properly service the motorcycles, KTM is extending the warranty and servicing until the end of June 2020.
The extension is applicable for all KTM customers whose warranties and free services were getting expired during March, April or May 2020. This will also give ample time for service centres to stock up on spare parts inventory needed to service the motorcycles as well.
KTM has also suspended its operations at the company's Mattighofen factory for two weeks due to the Coronavirus pandemic impacting European countries the hardest. This will help the factory to contain the spreading of this deadly virus and reduce the impact.
The company has confirmed that the factory shutdown will not result in sales and deliveries getting delayed. However, the temporary shutdown will affect the brand's business plans for the rest of 2020.
In related news, the KTM AG has announced that they will not be taking part in this year's EICMA and the INTERMOT motorcycle shows. The KTM AG has three motorcycle brands under its banner: KTM, Husqvarna, and GasGas motorcycles.
The motorcycle shows will attract a huge number of people in enclosed spaces and the event will last for days or weeks. As a result, the KTM group has decided to exit from the motorcycle shows. In the meantime, the company has confirmed that they will look for an alternative platform to introduce their products later in the year.
Thoughts About The KTM Warranty & Service Extension Announced Due To COVID-19 Pandemic
Majority of the manufactures have increased the validity period of their products and offering peace of mind to their customers during the 21-day lockdown due to Coronavirus outbreak. This will also help the service centres giving them ample time to service the motorcycles. KTM has now joined the list of companies in the country who have announced such initiatives.