- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 22 hrs ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 24 hrs ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- 1 day ago BMW iX SUV Launch Set For Dec 13 — Here's Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Pranali Rathod Talks About Her Bond With Harshad; Says They Have Fun On Sets
- Sports Angela Lee expects an ‘extremely hard battle’ between Stamp Fairtex and Ritu Phogat
- Education MAT PBT Admit Card 2021 Released By AIMA At mat.aima.in, Here’s How To Download
- Technology Instagram Tips: How To Create Custom Sticker & Upload Multiple Photos On Instagram
- News Parliament roundup: On day 3, From ‘no record of farmers’ death to dip in terror attacks in J&K since 2018
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
- Lifestyle Chhorii Promotions: Nushrratt Bharuccha Looks Stunning In Her Indigo-Blue And Ivory Outfits
Austrian bike manufacturer, KTM has launched an exciting new colour option for the top-spec RC 390 in the Indian market. The RC 390 will now be available in a shade of metallic silver. The striking graphics are inspired by KTM's RC16 and Moto3 factory racing machines.
Speaking in detail about the new update, the Metallic Silver colour scheme on the KTM RC 390 is completely new. The bold RC signature along with a mention of the 390 looks appealing and provides a style quotient to the flagship model in KTM's SuperSport lineup. The RC 390 carries a price tag of Rs 2.53 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Mechanically, the RC 390 is powered by a 373.2cc, single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. The unit produces 43bhp of power and 36Nm of peak torque. Some of the highlighted features of the flagship RC motorcycle includes Ride-by-wire, slipper clutch, and a 320mm bigger front brake disc and many more.
The KTM RC 390 is one of the most uniquely designed motorcycles in its segment. It stands apart from the crowd with its quirky design. The front end of the motorcycle is razor-sharp with the dual projector headlamps.
The fairing of the KTM RC 390 is not as quirky as its front profile and gels well with the overall design. When viewed from the rear, the RC 390 looks like a proper track machine with the exposed trellis frame, raked tail and sleek LED tail light. The overall design might be overkill for some, but it reflects the character of being a track-focused motorcycle.
Thoughts About The New Paint Scheme For The KTM RC 390
For a long time, the KTM RC range of motorcycles was available only in a single colour option in the Indian market. However, the new colour scheme on the RC 390 gives the motorcycle an appealing and fresh look and will definitely attract a lot more customers.