- 4 min ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- 12 min ago Tata Motors Model-Wise Car Sales Report For November 2020: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 15 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- Lifestyle Meet The Bijlees’: An Extensive Guide About Electricity For School Kids
- Technology Micromax IN 1b First Sale Announced; Sale Slated For December 10
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Says, 'I Am With Farmers' After Twitter Backlash For Anti Farmers' Protest Tweet
- Sports Simon Taufel on banning switch-hit: Impossible to officiate change of grip and stance
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy: MPC Sees Inflation At Elevated Levels
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- News GHMC Election Results 2020: BJP puts up a stellar show
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Austrian bike manufacturer, KTM has launched an exciting new colour option for the top-spec RC 390 in the Indian market. The RC 390 will now be available in a shade of metallic silver. The striking graphics are inspired by KTM's RC16 and Moto3 factory racing machines.
Speaking in detail about the new update, the Metallic Silver colour scheme on the KTM RC 390 is completely new. The bold RC signature along with a mention of the 390 looks appealing and provides a style quotient to the flagship model in KTM's SuperSport lineup. The RC 390 carries a price tag of Rs 2.53 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Mechanically, the RC 390 is powered by a 373.2cc, single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. The unit produces 43bhp of power and 36Nm of peak torque. Some of the highlighted features of the flagship RC motorcycle includes Ride-by-wire, slipper clutch, and a 320mm bigger front brake disc and many more.
The KTM RC 390 is one of the most uniquely designed motorcycles in its segment. It stands apart from the crowd with its quirky design. The front end of the motorcycle is razor-sharp with the dual projector headlamps.
The fairing of the KTM RC 390 is not as quirky as its front profile and gels well with the overall design. When viewed from the rear, the RC 390 looks like a proper track machine with the exposed trellis frame, raked tail and sleek LED tail light. The overall design might be overkill for some, but it reflects the character of being a track-focused motorcycle.
Thoughts About The New Paint Scheme For The KTM RC 390
For a long time, the KTM RC range of motorcycles was available only in a single colour option in the Indian market. However, the new colour scheme on the RC 390 gives the motorcycle an appealing and fresh look and will definitely attract a lot more customers.