- 9 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- 10 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Toyota Registers 27 Percent Monthly Growth In Domestic Sales
- 11 hrs ago Tata HBX Micro SUV Launch Confirmed For This Year: Here's Everything You Need To Know!
- 12 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar 180F BS6 Removed From The Company's Official Website: Here's Why!
- Technology Amazon Special Offer: No Cost EMI And Exchange Offers On OnePlus Smartphones And Accessories
- News Karnataka SSLC exams postponed by a week, to begin from June 21: Check timetable
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Hosts A Bigg Boss 14 Party: Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Sonali Phogat & Others Attend
- Sports Shaw to lead Mumbai in Vijay Hazare knockouts
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Finance Best Tax Saving FDs With Good Returns Up To 7.25%
- Lifestyle Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
Austrian bike manufacturer, KTM has launched exciting new colour options in the brand's SuperSport motorcycle range in the Indian market. This includes the entry-level RC 125, RC 200 and the top-spec RC 390.
The company has added a new paint scheme to each of its motorcycles in the RC line-up in India. The RC 125 gets a new Dark Galvano colour scheme, the RC 200 features new Electronic Orange, and the eldest sibling the RC 390 receives a new Metallic Silver scheme.
The new colour options are launched in addition to the existing schemes launched earlier in Feb 2020. The company has not increased the prices of these motorcycles with the latest colour update.
According to the company, The new colours have been added to complement the existing colours and provide customers with more choices to ride the colour that best suits them.
Speaking on the occasion Sumeet Narang, President (Probiking) at Bajaj Auto, said, "The KTM RCs are race-bred machines with its technology & form inspired from the MotoGP racer- KTM RC 16. The fully-faired motorcycles have a strong and growing contribution to the KTM portfolio."
He further added, "Also, the enthusiasts of SuperSport motorcycles in India prefer aggressive sharp looks coupled with exciting colour options. These new colours have been carefully selected to complement the existing range. These additional options on each KTM RC will further enhance its appeal amongst the young & ambitious biking enthusiasts."
Speaking in details about the new update, the Metallic Silver colour scheme on the KTM RC 390 is completely new. The bold RC signature along with a mention of the 390 looks appealing and provides a style quotient to the flagship model in KTM's SuperSport lineup.
The RC 390 is powered by a 373.2cc, single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces a maximum of 43bhp and a peak torque of 36Nm. Some of the highlighted features of the flagship RC motorcycle includes Ride-by-wire, slipper clutch, and a 320mm bigger front brake disc; among others.
While its younger siblings, the RC 125 and the RC 200 now feature paint schemes that were already available in the Indian market. The RC 200 receives the Electronic Orange colour scheme, which is the same as the ones seen on outgoing RC 125.
On the other hand, the entry-level RC 125 receives the Dark Galvano colour scheme, which is same as the ones present on the existing RC 200 motorcycles. As a result, after the new update, the RC 200 and the RC 125 are now available in same colour schemes. However, the graphics do change on respective motorcycles.
The KTM RC 125, RC 200 and the RC 390 retail at Rs 1.59 lakh, Rs 2.0 lakh and Rs 2.53 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi), respectively. These are among the cheapest track-ready motorcycles that are available in the country.
Thoughts About The KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours
The KTM RC range of motorcycles was available only in a single colour option in the Indian market. With new colours getting added to the line-up, buyers will have an additional option to choose vehicle purchasing any of the RC series motorcycles in the country. The new colour scheme on the RC 390 does give the motorcycle an appealing and fresh look.