- 4 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Almost Sold Out In India Confirms Zac Hollins: Here Are All Details
- 4 hrs ago Bugatti Bolide Hypercar Unveiled: The 1824bhp Track Monster From France
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Kirloskar Motor Enhances Its Service Network Across India: Read More To Find Out
- 6 hrs ago MG Motor Inaugurates First Superfast Charging EV Station In Nagpur: Available To All Vehicles
- Sports IPL 2020: MI vs RCB, Match 48 Highlights: Ignored Surya makes statement, Mumbai put one foot in play-offs
- Lifestyle World Stroke Day 2020: What Are The Eight Early Symptoms Of Stroke?
- Finance Moratorium Loan Interest Cashback Explained In 12 Points
- News India strongly deplores personal attacks on French President Emmanuel Macron
- Movies Anurag Basu Talks About Abhishek Bachchan And Inayat Verma’s Bond On Ludo Sets
- Technology AMD Radeon RX 6800, RX 6800 XT, RX 6900 XT Launched With RDAN2 Architecture
- Education Delhi University News: DU Vice Chancellor Yogesh Tyagi Suspended Over Allegations Of Misconduct
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In November 2020
Austrian bike manufacturer, KTM has launched exciting new colour options in the brand's SuperSport motorcycle range in the Indian market. This includes the entry-level RC 125, RC 200 and the top-spec RC 390.
The company has added a new paint scheme to each of its motorcycles in the RC line-up in India. The RC 125 gets a new Dark Galvano colour scheme, the RC 200 features new Electronic Orange, and the eldest sibling the RC 390 receives a new Metallic Silver scheme.
The new colour options are launched in addition to the existing schemes launched earlier in Feb 2020. The company has not increased the prices of these motorcycles with the latest colour update.
According to the company, The new colours have been added to complement the existing colours and provide customers with more choices to ride the colour that best suits them.
Speaking on the occasion Sumeet Narang, President (Probiking) at Bajaj Auto, said, "The KTM RCs are race-bred machines with its technology & form inspired from the MotoGP racer- KTM RC 16. The fully-faired motorcycles have a strong and growing contribution to the KTM portfolio."
He further added, "Also, the enthusiasts of SuperSport motorcycles in India prefer aggressive sharp looks coupled with exciting colour options. These new colours have been carefully selected to complement the existing range. These additional options on each KTM RC will further enhance its appeal amongst the young & ambitious biking enthusiasts."
Speaking in details about the new update, the Metallic Silver colour scheme on the KTM RC 390 is completely new. The bold RC signature along with a mention of the 390 looks appealing and provides a style quotient to the flagship model in KTM's SuperSport lineup.
The RC 390 is powered by a 373.2cc, single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces a maximum of 43bhp and a peak torque of 36Nm. Some of the highlighted features of the flagship RC motorcycle includes Ride-by-wire, slipper clutch, and a 320mm bigger front brake disc; among others.
While its younger siblings, the RC 125 and the RC 200 now feature paint schemes that were already available in the Indian market. The RC 200 receives the Electronic Orange colour scheme, which is the same as the ones seen on outgoing RC 125.
On the other hand, the entry-level RC 125 receives the Dark Galvano colour scheme, which is same as the ones present on the existing RC 200 motorcycles. As a result, after the new update, the RC 200 and the RC 125 are now available in same colour schemes. However, the graphics do change on respective motorcycles.
The KTM RC 125, RC 200 and the RC 390 retail at Rs 1.59 lakh, Rs 2.0 lakh and Rs 2.53 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi), respectively. These are among the cheapest track-ready motorcycles that are available in the country.
Thoughts About The KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours
The KTM RC range of motorcycles was available only in a single colour option in the Indian market. With new colours getting added to the line-up, buyers will have an additional option to choose vehicle purchasing any of the RC series motorcycles in the country. The new colour scheme on the RC 390 does give the motorcycle an appealing and fresh look.