- 28 min ago KTM Duke 390 Engine Case Breaks Open Completely While Riding: Watch Video Here!
- 3 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 4 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- News Delhi: Two days after 12-year-old raped, one person held
- Sports Bihar cricket mess: Players yet to get TA/DA and match fees of last season, Verma writes to Shah
- Movies Sameer Sharma Had Shared A Powerful Post On Mental Health After Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death
- Technology Oppo A52 Arrives With New Configuration In India: Price And Sale Details
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Austrian motorcycle manufacturers KTM and Husqvarna have just announced the launch of their rewards program for buyers who book motorcycles from either brand between 28 July and 20 September this year. The rewards program will offer free extended warranty, roadside assistance and more.
One of the perks the brand is offering is a free three-year extended warranty that takes warranty to a total of five years. The brand is also offering free roadside assistance for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
In addition, KTM's and Husqvarna's rewards program also offers buyers the chance to win an iPhone 11, and KTM merchandise every week.
In KTM related news, the brand recently announced finance schemes for their Adventure 390 model. The brand is offering up to 80 percent on-road financial support, and a low EMI of Rs 6,999 per month. To know more, click here.
The brand also revealed their limited edition 450 Rally Replica motorcycle. Limited to just 85 units worldwide, the motorcycle has been inspired by the brand's Dakar and FIM Cross-Country Rally motorcycles.
Built to excel in multi-stage cross-country rallies, the KTM 450 Rally Replica can handle anything that comes its way. The brand is excited about offering customers the chance to own a KTM that is closest to factory race motorcycles that KTM takes to rallies across the globe. To know more, click here.
May this year saw KTM and Husqvarna announce that waiting periods for their products stood at three months from date of booking. Both brands said that a temporary suspension of operations during the lockdown has resulted in the increase in waiting period. To know more, click here.
In Husqvarna related news, the brand was to launch its Vitpilen and Svartpilen 401 motorcycles during April this year, but had to delay the launch because of the Covid-19 situation. Rumor also has it that the motorcycles will be launched only during 2021. Stay tuned, we'll bring you all the details as soon as we hear.
Thoughts About KTM And Husqvarna's Rewards Initiative
We expect that this announcement will attract more buyers for both the brands. We think KTM and Husqvarna have kicked off the festive season earlier this year, and we expect more manufacturers to offer freebies and discounts over the next few months.