- 5 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 9 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 9 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- 10 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol-Powered SUV Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Teaser: Salman Khan Is Back With Bigg Boss 2020; Is Seen Farming At Panvel Farmhouse
- Sports F1 2020: Starting grid and race preview for 70th Anniversary Grand Prix
- News Arjun Meghwal tests positive for coronavirus
- Technology Redmi 9 Prime Next Sale Scheduled On August 17
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza Or Rakul Preet Singh, Whose Handloom Saree Will You Choose For The Next Formal Event?
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Austrian motorcycle manufacturers KTM and Husqvarna have just announced the launch of their rewards program for buyers who book motorcycles from either brand between 28 July and 20 September this year. The rewards program will offer free extended warranty, roadside assistance and more.
One of the perks the brand is offering is a free three-year extended warranty that takes warranty to a total of five years. The brand is also offering free roadside assistance for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
In addition, KTM's and Husqvarna's rewards program also offers buyers the chance to win an iPhone 11, and KTM merchandise every week.
In KTM related news, the brand recently announced finance schemes for their Adventure 390 model. The brand is offering up to 80 percent on-road financial support, and a low EMI of Rs 6,999 per month. To know more, click here.
The brand also revealed their limited edition 450 Rally Replica motorcycle. Limited to just 85 units worldwide, the motorcycle has been inspired by the brand's Dakar and FIM Cross-Country Rally motorcycles.
Built to excel in multi-stage cross-country rallies, the KTM 450 Rally Replica can handle anything that comes its way. The brand is excited about offering customers the chance to own a KTM that is closest to factory race motorcycles that KTM takes to rallies across the globe. To know more, click here.
May this year saw KTM and Husqvarna announce that waiting periods for their products stood at three months from date of booking. Both brands said that a temporary suspension of operations during the lockdown has resulted in the increase in waiting period. To know more, click here.
In Husqvarna related news, the brand was to launch its Vitpilen and Svartpilen 401 motorcycles during April this year, but had to delay the launch because of the Covid-19 situation. Rumor also has it that the motorcycles will be launched only during 2021. Stay tuned, we'll bring you all the details as soon as we hear.
Thoughts About KTM And Husqvarna's Rewards Initiative
We expect that this announcement will attract more buyers for both the brands. We think KTM and Husqvarna have kicked off the festive season earlier this year, and we expect more manufacturers to offer freebies and discounts over the next few months.