- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- 5 hrs ago Images Of The Third Generation Hyundai i20 Leaked — All You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- 9 hrs ago Hero Passion Pro BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,990
- News Ahead of Donald Trump's visit, Gujarat govt reschedules Budget session
- Movies Gajraj Rao Used To Take Lot Of Permissions During Badhaai Ho, Was Irritating Initially: Neena Gupta
- Finance India Inc. Employee To Not See Double-Digit Salary Hike This Year
- Sports Paul Pogba's brother claims Manchester United star wants out
- Technology Airtel Increases Price Of Its Postpaid Plans: Check Details
- Lifestyle Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Austria based motorcycle manufacturer, KTM, has just launched the Adventure 390 motorcycle in India at Rs 2.99 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. Dealers have begun accepting bookings for the KTM Adventure 390 at an amount of Rs 10,000.
Dealers have also confirmed that deliveries for the KTM Adventure 390 will begin at some point next month. The launch of the Adventure 390 marks KTMs entry in to the adventure motorcycling space in India.
The KTM Adventure 390 is a purpose built motorcycle and features a lightweight Trellis chassis, WP long travel (170mm) suspension at the front, and a WP mono-shock at the rear (177mm).
The just-about launched Adventure 390 features high ground clearance (200mm), a long wheelbase, an extendable windshield, a protective bash plate for the engine, and the Metzeler dual-purpose tyres.
The KTM Adventure 390 features an Electronic Control Unit that controls electronic aids like the lean angle sensitive Motorcycle Traction Control (MTC) that allows for better traction on dirt & gravel, cornering ABS which allows for a safer and sharper ride through hilly areas and serpentine roads, and off-road ABS for better handling on low traction surfaces.
The motorcycle also features a both-way quickshifter that allows for faster and more aggressive riding, KTM MY RIDE smartphone connectivity for calls, music and an optional turn-by-turn navigation, and a full-color TFT display.
The all-new Adventure 390 features a BS6 compliant, 373.2cc, DOHC single-cylinder engine that produces 43bhp of power and 37Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. The Adventure 390 also features electronic aids like EFI and ride-by-wire.
Priced at Rs 2.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) makes the KTM Adventure 390 Rs 50,000 cheaper than is its closest rival, the BMW G 310 GS, and Rs 1.70 lakh cheaper than the Kawasaki Versys X-300. The motorcycle however, is Rs 30,000 more expensive than the Duke 390.
Thoughts About The KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh
This is fantastic pricing by KTM. We think the Adventure 390 is worth the money because of the technology and the rider aids that the company has installed on the motorcycle. We expect the Adventure 390 to do just as well as the Duke 390 when it was launched.