- 2 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 3 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo Goes On Sale In India: Prices For The Supercar Start From Rs 4.02 Crore
- Sports Guardiola warns City against another Champions League collapse
- Movies CBI Files FIR Against Rhea Chakraborty In Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death Case
- News Arun Jaitley framed bill on Art 370 nullification that can withstand legal challenge, says his wife
- Technology Laptops Offers And Discounts During Flipkart Big Savings Days Sale
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
KTM India has announced new finance schemes for the 390 Adventure motorcycle in the Indian market. The company is offering EMIs starting at as low as Rs 6,999, which will make it easier for buyers to own the motorcycle.
Along with the low EMI, the new finance scheme also includes up to 80 per cent of the on-the-road price funding on two-wheeler loans. It is offered for a repayment period of five years. The price of KTM 390 Adventure retails at Rs. 3.04 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Customers can also choose from a host of financial solution offered by Bajaj Finance Ltd and HDFC Bank including up to 95 per cent funding. The institution is also offering lower interest rates and flexible repayment options as well. Additionally, customer can exchange their existing motorcycle for at dealerships with exciting schemes.
Sumeet Narang, President (Probiking) at Bajaj Auto Ltd. said, "KTM 390 Adventure is a pivotal addition to our expanding portfolio. The model has seen a phenomenal response since its launch and holds the promise of offering a truly capable and versatile adventure tourer to the biking enthusiasts."
He further added, "While KTM 390 Adventure has seen a very high purchase intent, one of the opportunities we see in accelerating ownership is to make the model more accessible to the enthusiasts. The finance schemes created with partners like Bajaj Finance Ltd & HDFC Bank are expected to address this opportunity and inspire a lot of customers to upgrade."
Speaking about the KTM 390 Adventure, it is powered by a BS6 compliant, 373.2cc, single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces a maximum of 43bhp at 9000rpm and a peak torque of 37Nm at 7000rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with slipper assisted clutch and quick-shifter technology, for clutch-less up and downshifts.
The 390 Adventure uses a trellis frame supported by a long-travel suspension making it off-road ready. At the front, it uses a WP Apex 43mm USD forks with 170mm travel and a WP Apex mono-shock suspension with 177mm travel at the rear.
Braking duties on the motorcycle are handled by 320mm discs at the front and 230mm discs at the rear supported by dual-channel ABS. The 390 adventure motorcycle rides on 19-inch front and 17-inch rear alloy wheels shod with Metzeler Tourance dual-purpose tyres.
The 390 Adventure features a host of equipment and rider aids. These include cornering ABS, Traction Control, and KTM ‘My Ride' connected technology for smartphone connectivity. These features can be toggled and viewed on a large TFT display instrument console, which offers a host of information to the rider.
The KTM 390 Adventure rivals the Royal Enfield Himalayan, the Xpulse 200 and the upcoming BMW GS310 in the Indian market. The 390 Adv is faster and features more equipment as compared to its rivals. However, it is priced significantly higher than most of its competitors.
Thoughts About The KTM 390 Adventure Finance Offer Announced
KTM has announced the new finance offers to make it more accessible to buyers planning for the adventure motorcycle. The 390 Adventure is a capable motorcycle for touring, city and off-road use. It also comes feature packed with a host of electronic aids to ensure the safekeeping of the rider.