- 1 hr ago Nissan Magnite Concept SUV Unveiled: India-Bound Compact-SUV To Rival Hyundai Venue
- 2 hrs ago Mercedes Unveils The AMG GT Black Series: Details & Specifications
- 3 hrs ago Tata Harrier To Receive Two New Variants XTA & XT+ Soon: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago Maserati Unveils The Ghibli Hybrid Sedan: Plans To Expand Its Dealership Network In India
- Sports Kudus to Ajax – Dutch champions win race for highly rated Nordsjaelland talent
- Movies Dilip Joshi Shares His Experience Of Resuming Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’s Shoot Amid COVID-19
- Technology Poco M2 Pro Slated To Go On Sale Again On July 30 In India: Price And Specifications
- News EC not to extend postal ballot facility to voters aged above 65 in Bihar polls, bypolls
- Finance International Flights To US, France To Resume This Month Through 'Air Bubbles'
- Lifestyle What Is Sodium Caseinate? Its Uses, Side Effects And Ways To Eat
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Kawasaki has launched the MY2021 Z650 BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 model is priced at Rs 5.94 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This makes it just Rs 25,000 more expensive than its previous BS4 predecessor in the Indian market.
The new Kawasaki Z650 does come with a number of subtle updates and changes to its design and feature list. Design changes include a refreshed set of LED headlamps, which matches the sharper and aggressive overall styling of the middleweight motorcycle.
The new 2021 Kawasaki Z650 now also comes with a new 4.3-inch TFT display with Bluetooth for GPS and smartphone connectivity. The motorcycle now rides on a new set of Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2 tyres.
However, the main changes come in the form of the updated engine. The 2021 Kawasaki Z650 carries forward the same 649cc parallel-twin engine, which has been updated to comply with the latest BS6 emission norms. The same engine also powers its sibling, the Ninja 650 as well. Power and torque figures come in at 68bhp and 64Nm, respectively; almost identical to its BS4 model. The engine is mated to a standard six-speed gearbox.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the 2021 Kawasaki Z650 remains otherwise unchanged. The suspension and braking are handled by the same setup as well. This includes 41mm telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear.
Braking is handled by dual 300mm discs upfront and a single 220mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard. The motorcycle weighs in at 191kg while having a fuel-tank capacity of 15-litres.
The MY2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 model is available in a single paint scheme of ‘Metallic Spark Black'. Bookings for the BS6 motorcycle is now open with deliveries for the same set to start very soon.
Thoughts About The MY2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Motorcycle
The Kawasaki Z650 rivals the likes of other middleweight motorcycle offerings such as the KTM Duke 790, Suzuki GSX-S750, Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and the Harley-Davidson Street 750. However, apart from the RE Continental GT 650 and the H-D Street 750 all other models have been temporarily discontinued and awaiting BS6 updates.